As I Lay Dying singer arrested in murder-for-hire plot

He looks pretty natural to me, I have quite the same stature I'd say and I don't do any roids.. You just need to eat a lot :)

Not really looking for that debate, but he wrote on his tumbler 1 year ago, that he started 1 year ago, hitting the gym 3 times a week.

Looking the vid from 2012

Dunno...hard to imagine for me that with beeing on the road most of the time.
So for me it's not about the look, but more the timeframe that makes me wrinkle.
I haven't been hitting the gym for more than a year, but I've seen both ways close up with friends, and the way they train and eat.

But maybe I'm not getting the timeframe right, as this is just on those few statements I read from him. he was REALLY skinny before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude isn't roiding, people think Lambesis is huge because he is A) tall and B) naturally broad shouldered and with any muscle definition at all people confuse that with being ripped. The amount of muscle the dude has put on is easily capable in a year with a semi-decent diet and going to the gym regularily, going by that video he isn't even that big.

He IS huge, this coming from a guy who is 5'10" and skinny. He must be like 6'4" or something like that. But yeah, he's not that broad, nothing you can't achieve in one year with proper exercise.

We all know that he wanted to become arnold schwarzenegger.

dude is only making it worse for himself by pleading not guilty if they have the tape mentioned and whatever other evidence, not that they need more than that

my ex pleaded guilty and still got 10 years

Öwen;10620605 said:
Dude isn't roiding, people think Lambesis is huge because he is A) tall and B) naturally broad shouldered and with any muscle definition at all people confuse that with being ripped. The amount of muscle the dude has put on is easily capable in a year with a semi-decent diet and going to the gym regularily, going by that video he isn't even that big.

I totally agree, especially given that the dude was sponsored by a few supplement companies and his wife claimed he was "obsessed" with working out, he could easily put on that size without steroids in that time frame. Plus, there's what bodybuilders refer to as "beginner gains", where you can put on decent size when you first start lifting. I've never taken roids and I'm a bit bigger than he is, been lifting a lot longer than he has though.

I totally agree, especially given that the dude was sponsored by a few supplement companies and his wife claimed he was "obsessed" with working out, he could easily put on that size without steroids in that time frame. Plus, there's what bodybuilders refer to as "beginner gains", where you can put on decent size when you first start lifting. I've never taken roids and I'm a bit bigger than he is, been lifting a lot longer than he has though.

Yeah, I put on about 20lbs of muscle in my first four month bulk, its ridiculous what you can achieve if you shock your body into it, gains noticeably slow down after that though, second bulk I only gained 10lbs and third and current I'm at 5-6lb with maybe another 7-8lbs left in my system.

If people want an example of an actual juicer then look no further than Greg Puciato:

600full-greg-puciato.jpg

I know he's vehemently denied it in the past but you can't get to and maintain that size or definition without jumping on the test.

Öwen;10620665 said:
If people want an example of an actual juicer then look no further than Greg Puciato:

I know he's vehemently denied it in the past but you can't get to and maintain that size or definition without jumping on the test.

It's funny, I was going to mention him. I mean like you said he totally denies it, and I suppose there is SOME possibility he naturally gained it over like a decade or more of lifting and proper nutrition, but it's definitely far more likely he's on juice than someone like Tim Lambesis, who just looks like he did a few rounds of p90x and downed some protein shakes. Plus Puciato claims he doesn't even work out on the road... also Puciato is a fucking nutbag, saw him at the Golden God awards thing throwing shit and making himself bleed, definitely seems roided out.

3 times a week is hardly "obsessed" I think.

But again, I stated that based on the absolute skinny pix I saw (around 2009ish I'd guess?) and the statement that he's been at it for a year, around the time that festival video got filmed.
Watching the video again I may have that mixed up with more recent pix I saw on all those news about the arrest.
and that with 3 times a week (as he wrote himself) and beeing on the road quite a bit (were he said he's good if he can keep himself from not loosing weight) just strickes me a bit odd, as it seems (to me) that it's still quite a lot of weight for the first year.
But maybe it just looks different to me, it can be his hight, or default broad shoulders, or maybe the tats , or fuck knows. Random pix have faulted me anyway lots of times until now.

In the end it doesn't matter anyway to me, dudes can roid however the fuck they want, I don't care. Would be nice if those had the balls to admit it though (oh lol a pun). but that's another story.

To get to the OT

have you guys seen the video yet, or was that mention in some other post or site yet?
http://www.metalinjection.net/as-i-...ampaign=as-i-lay-dying-frontman-in-court-vide

I can't image why he would plead not guilty if he gave all the info to the hitman allready. I mean, they must know that they have that as evidence, so even if they wouldn't have know from the audiotape, that would be a shitty strategy, right?
Still saying it's a setup seems kinda risky...would be a hell of a job to fake that.

oh and kill the boss is awesome :lol:

Guys, I figured it out. The audio recording was jumbled and you couldn't make out the right words.

He didn't want her dead, he wanted her deadlifting.

He paid a personal trainer that he solicited at the gym $1000 up front for some personalized sessions that would be a surprise for her (thus the gate codes and instructions on how to enter her house). He wanted her to focus entirely on the workout; that's why he was going to have the kids in his custody at the time.

What a silly misunderstanding, he just wanted his ex to have the best body possible to raise her kids with so that he could focus on touring and not worry about the example she was setting at home!