asgeir

They are from the Empiricism photo shoot. The hands are Andreas'.

Ah, cool. I never really thought about it before but then it struck me and it's nice to have an answer. For what purpose, I don't know :lol: But it's just one of those fun facts I guess.

And was there any particular reason why you made all the fingers except the one middle finger on the Empiricism cover "shooting lightning" (I guess I will call it that), or did it just look best that way?

Well there was only 25 people who entered. I lost anyway, I game 16th. I was winning, and I put all in on a hand, but game froze and because that happened it counted me as sitting out, so I lost all the money I put it... :cry:

Hahaha, you idiot. Any idea as to why it froze? Surely your PC or connection isn't that awful?
We it isn't my fault. Naa, since two other people were playing it with me at the same time with no lag. You'd think there'd be some sort of recovery since if I bet real money I could have lost a lot of money. :lol:

My guessing would be that maybe you're referring to how people keep trying to edit the genitics of humanity to make us better, stronger, more vunreble to diseases. Trying to create the perfect human and while we do this, things get more complicated.
It's a nice attempt, but unfortunately, completely wrong (despite Asgeir's confirmation below). You see, the truth is, that it's a damning indictment of the British school system, highlighting the failure of that system, and the fact that most Scandinavians now speak our own language better than the majority of those born here, for whom English is nominally their first language. That's what the song is really about...

It's a nice attempt, but unfortunately, completely wrong (despite Asgeir's confirmation below). You see, the truth is, that it's a damning indictment of the British school system, highlighting the failure of that system, and the fact that most Scandinavians now speak our own language better than the majority of those born here, for whom English is nominally their first language. That's what the song is really about...

This so true. I'm English and I've lived here my entire life, But can I speak or write it very well? Nope, not at all.

Asgeir, I'd like to know... Do you have any real desire for the band to maybe one day come to Canada/USA and play , or is that something just doesn't interest you at all?

Btw, It's weird you feel that way about Empiricism because I think it's my favourite album cover.

I haven't done a REAL show in two years so I'm ready to play anywhere anytime!

I'm glad to hear that! And hopefully you guys are given the opportunity to play a lot in the coming year, especially after the new album is out. Just please, if at all possible, try to come to Canada :lol: I know it's not up to the band where you go tour in most cases but... keep in mind there is lots of free beer and dvd's waiting for you over here ;) I can get you a LOT of both. I'm not expecting it anywhere in the near future, but sometime :p