asgeir

Eurovision has plenty of women, shame they're all ugly though.
I really like this entry, it's a little bit catchy and they sing in their mothertongue (I hate everyone singing in English, arg)

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=xWpphzDgMo0[/ame]

Anyway sorry, going off topic here.

No I meant it in a talking down to you way. In a joking way of course. Like "what do you know, woman!?".

So I was asking what bands Eurovision has had or will have. Cause Heathen Crusade is the best we get.

No I meant it in a talking down to you way. In a joking way of course. Like "what do you know, woman!?".

So I was asking what bands Eurovision has had or will have. Cause Heathen Crusade is the best we get.

Oh, I seem to fail at reading. hur.
Eurovision is just really really really cheesy pop, it's like the most god awful bands from all across Europe come together to compete to see who truly is the worst band in existence. Although it did help make Lordi and Abba popular, so it does win sometimes. The Eurovision is just usually an excuse for us all to get together, drink alcohol and mock bands.

I'm probably off again but by reading it...about science related modern medicine and being on lots of pills? No that can't be it. This is a hard one.

Or possibly how...Humans find way to live longer than we should?

I hate the whole idea of putting famous bands into the Eurovision e.g. Lordi. I mean of course they're going to win since they already have a fan base. If that's the case Ireland could get U2 to enter every year, everyone would frap themselves, and we'd never loose.

Genesis Torn

Temptation impales the vulnerable
Transforming the breed as it strains to erase
Cleansing the body and perfecting the bliss
Falling further into its enticing hypnosis

Absurd scenery of strength and endurance
The mundane endeavours for the perfect resistance
Evolution axis bent. Manipulation results
Contrast condemns and the answer insults

Genesis torn
Enigma solved
Utopia found
Euphoria born

Expanding origin stagnates at last
Bows down in unity when paradise is lost
Dirt grows in catharsis – raise of the inbred
Totality rejects the efforts of the misled

Genesis torn
Enigma solved
Utopia found
Euphoria born

Extinction embraces the crippled presence
Altered away from the salvaging renaissance
My guessing would be that maybe you're referring to how people keep trying to edit the genitics of humanity to make us better, stronger, more vunreble to diseases. Trying to create the perfect human and while we do this, things get more complicated.
I'm guessing when you say "Evolution aix bent", you're saying because we've now edited our own DNA we've changed the natural order of order of evolution.

"Genesis torn
Enigma solved
Utopia found
Euphoria born"

Maybe you're saying that by messing with our DNA we hope to find the answers to evolution, and if we find the answers we can chance who we are, to be better?

"Expanding origin stagnates at last
Totality rejects the efforts of the misled"

I guess here, you could be talking about how if we edit the code then, eventually it could backfire, and a new generation could decide we're don't deserve to live anymore. Or that the altered will be destroyed for whatever reason.

With this guess I'm pretty sure I'm wrong. :lol:

My guessing would be that maybe you're referring to how people keep trying to edit the genitics of humanity to make us better, stronger, more vunreble to diseases. Trying to create the perfect human and while we do this, things get more complicated.
I'm guessing when you say "Evolution aix bent", you're saying because we've now edited our own DNA we've changed the natural order of order of evolution.

"Genesis torn
Enigma solved
Utopia found
Euphoria born"

Maybe you're saying that by messing with our DNA we hope to find the answers to evolution, and if we find the answers we can chance who we are, to be better?

"Expanding origin stagnates at last
Totality rejects the efforts of the misled"

I guess here, you could be talking about how if we edit the code then, eventually it could backfire, and a new generation could decide we're don't deserve to live anymore. Or that the altered will be destroyed for whatever reason.

With this guess I'm pretty sure I'm wrong. :lol:

SPOT ON! Wow! Well done!

Hey Asgeir did Borknagar ever release The Olden Domain with Fono Records?
I have a copy myself, but it doesn't like this one, my copy is a century media one. I know you weren't on the album, but do you have any info?

Don't know if this has ever been asked/answered but... Does the hand on the cover of Empiricism belong to anyone in the band or is it just a random image you found?