asgeir

I have to admit I love that we're all here on a Friday night trying to guess what lyrics mean.

I don't know how to really explain what I think about the lyrics, they just kind of make sense, but knowing me I'm probably getting everything wrong . Every line (well two lines) seems to mean one of the many different aspects to.. well "The Human Nature". I'd sit and break it down and try to explain but I'm too much of a coward and don't want to make a fool of myself :(

Yes. If you know one let me know.

You're so mean.

Not right, but you're not way off either. I'll give you a hint: Curiosity.

How humans always have to try to explain things they can't comprehend and thus come up with religion an an example? Or how humans have a natural tendency to want to find out about stuff like space?

I have to admit I love that we're all here on a Friday night trying to guess what lyrics mean.

I don't know how to really explain what I think about the lyrics, they just kind of make sense, but knowing me I'm probably getting everything wrong . Every line (well two lines) seems to mean one of the many different aspects to.. well "The Human Nature". I'd sit and break it down and try to explain but I'm too much of a coward and don't want to make a fool of myself

Oh, come on! Give it a try. Here's another clue: Science.

Science! How humans need to explain our existance and our surroundings and our life so we do so with science, we learn more about it naturally over time!

oh this is too easy. its a metaphor. it explains how asgeir hates being a part of borknagar, endlessly being tossed around like an infant by oystein and mr. v

Science! How humans need to explain our existance and our surroundings and our life so we do so with science, we learn more about it naturally over time!

Nope. When I think about it, you were so close the last time that I'll tell you what it's about. It's about how the human race's instinct to constantly progress and invent new things. If we invent one thing it opens doors to other inventions.

Does anyone here know what "differential rotation" is? (and now everyone heads over to Google...)

i'm not ashamed, what does it mean? explain mr mickelson, since you seem to be storming the forums tonight.