Ask KIUAS

Well i have two questions: for Teemu:well im a bassist too so i would like to know Which weapon bass do you use?

for Kiuas in general: What will the new Record will sound like?

My main weapon of mass destruction is a 5-string Warvick Vampyre sn. As a backup bass I have my old trusty warhorse 5-s Ibanez Soundgear (which is actually quite crappy IMHO).

And I personally believe that we have found pretty much our own sound and our own angle to heavymetal in general so don't expect dramatic changes soundwise but I believe that the songs will not be that complex that they were on the previous album. Then again, I might be wrong :loco:

And I personally believe that we have found pretty much our own sound and our own angle to heavymetal in general so don't expect dramatic changes soundwise but I believe that the songs will not be that complex that they were on the previous album. Then again, I might be wrong :loco:

Was it Mikko that said that the 3rd album will make the first two look like school projects? I'm holding you guys to that! Even though i dont think it's possible... :worship:

I'm going to also request a UK tour (but try make sure you don't forget about Scotland!!!) Heh.

But yeah, loved the set you played at Bloodstock. You were one of my bands of the weekend! And you played Race With The Falcons! LOVE!

xx Kirsty

My main weapon of mass destruction is a 5-string Warvick Vampyre sn. As a backup bass I have my old trusty warhorse 5-s Ibanez Soundgear (which is actually quite crappy IMHO).

Thats excellent, i love warwick basses. too bad i havent got one... well my bass is an eagle instruments 4s and also sounds excellent. Well thnxs and you fucking rock man!!!!:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:
I also have a friend who sings, and wanted to know something from Ilja: What do you recomend him what to do for not loosing his voice when He sings so sharp.

Thanks a lot, bro!!! We really enjoyed both Bloodstock and Jalometalli, but it was our first time playing in England so it was quite special for us. We didn't have much time to set up, and had some minor technical problems, but once we got into the groove we had a blast! Thanks to everyone who came and supported us! :kickass:
Thanks as well for the great show. I'd like to apologise for the complete twat on the front row who was shouting abuse at you. What an asshole.:mad:

Hei guys
Let's talk about Iconofear !

Ilja, Markku and Teemu you parted ways from them to concentrate on Kiuas, but have you regretted it ?

We all know that Iconofear is full of talent with a promising future like Kiuas :)grin:), and I can imagine that you're friends (or maybe not ? tell me) so, is there any kind of competition between you ? palpable in gigs for example...

I'm going to also request a UK tour (but try make sure you don't forget about Scotland!!!) Heh.

But yeah, loved the set you played at Bloodstock. You were one of my bands of the weekend! And you played Race With The Falcons! LOVE!

xx Kirsty

I totally agree here, you guys should definitely come back to the UK! :headbang:

I would love a kiuas UK tour some dates up north like leeds rios or sheffield corporation would be great as I can never get to london for gigs and you and COB together is the best gig EVER and I am guna miss it :(((( This is a very sad time for me now.

I was just wondering, since there's a lot of stuff on record with guitar harmonies, but only one guitarist in the band, if you guys would ever think of getting a second guitarist in the band?

Kiuas, I absolutely love your cover of Jethro Tull's "Hunting Girl"... any chance of a cover as a bonus track on the 3rd release? Will there be a bonus track period with this upcoming album? Thanks!

Okay, i'm new in this forum, and i really like your music. I'm a rookie drummer, And first of all, i would like to ask from Markku; How long you've been playing drums, and which drum brand do you play with?.. Any kind of story about your history as a drummer, gets me intrested. :] :worship:

Okay, we haven't answered questions in this thread for a while, so I'll try to answer the last few briefly:

Willstorm, we're good friends with Iconofear, we've known these guys for ages, and still hang out together.

Considering gigs in the UK, there has been SO much talk with several promoters about organizing more gigs over there, and now with the new Spinefarm UK office launch, I'm quite positive we'll have more gigs over there in the near future (before having to put out another album).

Nightgaunt, a second guitarist might be possible someday, but not for the time being. More band members=more phone calls, more work, more rehearsals, MORE DRINKS TO DEMAND IN THE RIDER!!! :lol:

Stand Undefeated, no covers this time, we wanted to put an extra original one.

And Rift, Markku is in Mexico, he'll probably answer you when he get's back!!

Crom!:kickass:

Kool look forward to hopefully seeing you live someday. Also wondering how difficult it is to get an autograph off you guys would love one of my albums to be signed?

Glad to hear the album is finished now I am buzzing about the release and hope I can get it on release day :)

Hey guys, I was just wondering what your top albums of 07 were. It would be interesting to know, maybe it will turn me on to some new music! Thanks.

Okay, i'm new in this forum, and i really like your music. I'm a rookie drummer, And first of all, i would like to ask from Markku; How long you've been playing drums, and which drum brand do you play with?.. Any kind of story about your history as a drummer, gets me intrested. :] :worship:

Some info about my drums and drumming coming soon... Thanks for the question.

Any news on when the merch store will be open again? I'm itching to see if I can still get one of them black zip hoodies with the white Kiuas logo on it :p