Astrology, spiritual ant other alternative stuff

:OMG: oookay... I'll try my best :D

Ok, thaks alot, here a picture for future references :

000_0006.jpg

and I didn't ready it, otherwise I would have read what he previously posted......

Dec 21st 2012 at 3:05pm ill be 26, 26 is half of thirteen and thirteen is a horrible number, so I must be like the Apocalypse x2
Dec 21st 2012 at 3:05pm ill be 26, 26 is half of thirteen and thirteen is a horrible number, so I must be like the Apocalypse x2
ill be 26, 26 is half of thirteen and thirteen is a horrible number
26 is half of thirteen

:err: orly?

this is what I meant by "they like to talk a lot" :lol:

:lol:! I set myself up for that one didn't I?

I would love to talk about self-improvement and developing of self-awareness ;) that's really my thaaang :D

I love your way of thinking btw... :)

As you can see I could talk a lot...this thread seems to be more about astrology than anything, but I would love to have dialouge about spirituality, God, love, meditation or evolution?

As you can see I could talk a lot...this thread seems to be more about astrology than anything, but I would love to have dialouge about spirituality, God, love, meditation or evolution?

no problem. and it's about astrology because no one seems to want to talk about anything else ( :p - to all those who know they're the ones reffered to)...

anyway, you believe in God; so do you believe he (/ she or it) is a good "god"? :)

do you meditate? if you do, how?

and I didn't ready it, otherwise I would have read what he previously posted......

you missed the point - why did you come to this thread? you saw the title (yah, I know about the typo...), so if you don't like what it's about, why post here?

seriously, what's the point?

:lol: nah, you must be the new messiah! :headbang:

your date, place and exact time of birth.

I never haev date lol:(

:lol:

I dunno what you mean by date and place. Liek now or when i was born.

Anyways..

Date today (....:lol:???): 22. January '09 at least it's that for me.
Place of birth: Hammerfest. Northern Norway. County/state: Finnmark.
Time of birth: 22. June 1992. I think it was at night. 2-4 at night I guess, aboslutely not sure about this. My mom was rushed to the hospital by plane, and nearly gave birth to me there. It was also stormy weather outside if that counts.
Place right now: Tromsø, Northern Norway. County/state: Troms. Scandinavia. Europe. Earth.

December 1 1987, Turku. Don't Remember the Birth time tough :s

well, I really need the time, because all the aspects depend on the time of birth... try your birth list, it should state the time of your birth.

and I have to point out to everyone that most people don't have the exact time of birth on their birth lists (like me, but my mom remembered what time I was born). so don't be surprised if some of the info from your birth charts isn't accurate.
like I pointed out before - the more precise the birth time, the bigger chances you have of getting accurate info...

I never haev date lol:(

:lol:

I dunno what you mean by date and place. Liek now or when i was born.

Anyways..

Date today (....:lol:???): 22. January '09 at least it's that for me.
Place of birth: Hammerfest. Northern Norway. County/state: Finnmark.
Time of birth: 22. June 1992. I think it was at night. 2-4 at night I guess, aboslutely not sure about this. My mom was rushed to the hospital by plane, and nearly gave birth to me there. It was also stormy weather outside if that counts.
Place right now: Tromsø, Northern Norway. County/state: Troms. Scandinavia. Europe. Earth.

I guess I have to keep repeating myself over and over again...

(this goes to everyone)if you want me to make you a birth chart I need this information:

1. the date of your birth
2. the place of your birth (country and city)
3. the exact time of your birth

and I CAN NOT do anything without any ONE of these facts!

why? - because there is a lot of calculating to do... I use a website that does all the calculating automatically, but you can't solve an equation without all the elements, right?

so anyone who wants a birth chart please keep this in mind so I don't have to quote myself. if you keep on asking me to do your chart without all the info required - I will not anwser your request.

- in any case, you don't need my help, just go to this page:

http://www.astro.com/ and then go to "Personal Portrait", input the data required and you'll get all the info you need.
it's no big brainwork, I just do it for others because I know what it's like to be lazy :loco:

thank you...
:cool:

p.s. - the only thing I can do without the exact time of your birth is to tell you some basics on your sign, but that's too general (and of course a lot of it won't be true)... :p

why? - because there is a lot of calculating to do... I use a website that does all the calculating automatically, but you can't solve an equation without all the elements, right?

You just use a fucking website? :O

I thought you were a witch with some sort of super powers or something. :(