At the end of the day...

oh... I thought you were like 14,15.

If a female hits on me or asks me out go with it regardless if she's not my type not out of desperation(surprisingly), but fear of dying alone realising well she's not my dreamgirl or type trying to make it work because being alone sucks. I guess if girls ask you out on a basis,etc.. than turning them down is fine but I would not turn down a female and see if it works and if not than just think about what went wrong and try and use it to benifit myself because you can only live during that moment and that's the female out of all that is willing to give you the time of day. Some people can't be picky and if you look around a lot of people are not exactly each others types. I've tried with complete whack jobs just because there is no other option and during that time she's the only female in the world that likes me so basically her flaws and her not being my type does not even fucking matter.

I'm 21 still young and get some rarely which sucks and what i've learned is you either hit it or you don't because if not somone aleady beat you to it and there's no in between or time. You turned down two females and for all you know might have a bad strech for 3 months and someone else is hitting what you could have during that duration of time.

I would make sure I have options and someone to fall back on before turning down a female.

It just seems fucking weird to me that you turned down 2 females at once.

hmm...I don't know then...I'd be inclined to trust the justice site I showed you more...but then again I don't really have to be following this law very closely to see if I might be in trouble or not like some others so it's very possible that I might have missed some new development.

hmm...I don't know then...I'd be inclined to trust the justice site I showed you more...but then again I don't really have to be following this law very closely to see if I might be in trouble or not like some others so it's very possible that I might have missed some new development.

To your credit, I didn't see this the first time I looked at the justice site either:

Notice to the reader: The information contained on this page is out-of-date and will be updated shortly. Please note on May 1, 2008, a provision of the Tackling Violent Crime Act (C-2) that better protects youth from adult sexual predators came into force

GRATS ON RE-ITERATING MY LAST FEW POSTS

No problem.
nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg