Atlanta folks into the 'heavier' stuff (or attending the Kamelot show in Aug.)

dcowboys311

Sep 13, 2005
Atlanta, GA
8/26 in Hell at the Masquerade (the Kamelot tour is in Heaven that same night)

Withered (Black/Doom metal on Prosthetic Records)
Zoroaster (Psychedelic Doom metal on E1)
Primate (grind, members of Mastodon and Brutal Truth)
Spewtilator (Atlanta's best thrash/death metal)

All locals show that is going to be killer. Even if you don't know these bands, you should still come by. It's going to be nuts. If you're at the Kamelot show in Heaven, come downstairs during the intermission or something. All 4 of these bands put on great performances.

Zoroaster puts on an awesome live show...when you can see them. Last two times I saw them there was so much fog on the stage i felt like I was inside of a bong.

There's a good chance, that this was intentional.

Zoroaster live is indeed killer. Haven't picked up anything of theirs post-Dog Magic, however.

Get 'em. They're both good.

Dude. I'd be hard pressed to choose which show. That sounds awesome. Hell is such a fucking great place for a show. Moonspell destroyed that place. (As did 1349 and Septic Flesh).

Heh yeah, fortunately I have seen Withered enough times to warrant skipping them to watch Kamelione and would rather eat a box of chocolate covered turds than watch the bands Kamelot are touring with, so I can catch Zoroaster/Primate/Spew. Just gonna make my way up and down the stairs the whole night.

Primate just signed to Relapse Records in the past day or two, too.