ATTN: Demilich

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
hey you fux0r did you ever get those cd-rs i sent you? i so god damn don't know your name because you never told me so i addressed it to "demilich, canadia" and dropped it in the mail.

okay i put your full address, but it was at least a month ago and i wanted to know if them shitz ever showed up.

if you asked dave mustaine which was a better band, 'deth or 'more, he'd say nevermore.

zod

OIM: My mom was very fucking confused when she got mail addressed to Mr. Demilich. I never explained it to her thoroughly, i was pretty stoned when she showed it to me. just mumbled something about "must've wrote the wrong name on it or something" and proceeded to open the package, put the cds on a shelf and never listen to them. occasionally i take a look at em, think "these cdrs are called *BUUUUUUURP*" and put em back down. i swear i will soon though, just add it to the list of things i have to do after i clean my room, deposit my last 4 paycheques, hook up my record player and listen to the Pagan Altar LPs i just got, and any number of other shit.

my name's Matt, by the way, Matt Giovannetti, in case anyone ever needs to send me music, have me asassininated or anything of the sort.

Highway Corsair/guy from Toronto whos name i don't know either: probably, when is it? the bands don't sound THAT exciting except Agalloch, but it'll be interesting to see WoY with the new line up and how they compare to back in the day

hey man if you're listening to burn the witch you need to listen to them shitz i sent you!!! :D

whenever you get a chance, goat knows i have 298694087429 cd-rs sitting around my pad i've never heard.

At first I thought the photocopied liner notes were just copies of the CD cover used as packing material.

also UM won't let me log in on my real account WTFFFFFFF