Audio Interface - Low Latency Performance (check this site)

KillDivision

Aug 3, 2005
Holland, Zwolle
Dawbench.com

Test of several audio interfaces of how they perform at low latency.
Read an article in the latest Sound On Sound, really interesting.

Whem my Motu 896HD was away for repair, I bought a Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56. It doesn't seem to be the best performer:tickled:

RME FF800 is SICK stable at 48 samples ALLLLLLLLLLLLL day while tracking with loads of 'tracking' plugs as well...

RMEs are great. I still use a RME 9632 I bought for like $200 on ebay a few years back. For being an old PCI card, it has pretty great low latency performance. I will probably upgrade to the HDSPE AIO at some point.

Hello, i dont know if this is the right place but im having trouble with latency with my m audio fast track ultra, using the latest driver under windows 7 at 48khs 24 bits. I didnt have this problem with 44khz... its that the reason? im getting a lot of latency using the same plug ins...

We recently recorded some drums at a studio and they gave us it on 48khz 24 bits, do you recommend i downgrade it in order to be able to record bass and guitars DIs for latter reamping?

I know that in the end it will be converted to 44khz... so, should i do this now?
What is the best way to do this using Cubase 5?
Thanks to anyone kind enough to answer all this questions!
Sorry if this is not the proper place to put this, please move it if its necessary!