Hmm...................DWD, keep your avatar, when I see it I know whos post it is hehe. I do like Morganas a lot..........great picture.

Hmm..........so If I add a blue hugh to my avatar like mr vic and our nagus friend Phyros, do I get to be on the favorite list as well? :)

Final_Vision: (knows his avatar sucks.....)

well same happens here blackspirit....
I don't like ppl constantly changing avatars (thankfully this doesn't happen that much) I just get used to link nicks to avatars and don't want changes (or they have to get muuuuch better)

as for me in general don't like avatars about covers nor pictures of known musicians, I prefer original photos slightly edited with photoshop....
I love blackspirit, final_vision, new astarte isn't bad, melancholia (muuuuuch better than the old junkie chunkie old one), aegis (even it's a cover of an album), qsilver and many others!

sometime I feel like changing mine, it's my first avatar still, but then I guess I would feel weird with another one!

fathervic (avatarish)

yeah youve had yours so long its a damn signature, no way you can change yours man.

If I ever look like the guy from papa roach, Im gonna go jump off a cliff...........or go impersonate him and get laid by many many chicks :D . At any rate, now that I know my buddy FV likes my avatatr, I can relax happily! :D

Final_Vision (easily entertained)

hehe 10 posts? BAH! I get that in under 5 minutes :loco:

at any rate, I think ya should astarte, although I agree that might seem kinda strange..........have yourself staring at ya everytime ya post hehe, but its logical.........ah well. do what ya gotta do ;)

@nomad there shipped.........just go wait by the mail box

Final_Vision (running and jumping out a window)

Frosty: ;)

Hm..
I might bring back my old avatar but.. I did not really like the color it had, so I probably will have to change it.. The full image (where it's taken from) for that one is this picture: http://www.phantasy-star.net/art/segaart/rhysmaia.jpg

And the new one is taken somewhere from this pic:
http://www.angelfire.com/pq/lutzlyrics/From_Which_Of_This_Oak....jpg
You can't click on it to see it (stupid angelfire :mad: ), you need to copy paste it into a browser...

This comment originally brought to you by Winter-frost aka frostyy :D :
I don't think I have had a non album cover for my avatar yet. This one comes from a record I was listening to a while ago from a Finnish band called Timo Rautiainen & Trio Niskalaukaus (Qsilver knows who they are) Anyway I have been meaning to change it for a while but have not found anything

Yes I know them. And you should still listen to them :).
btw, I think your avatar has caused me to give few more spins for that album :D

I'll possibly change my avatar when I reach 200 posts. It'll take about a month I guess.

In order to please everyone, I might just change mine to a blue glowing rabbit...;) But that´ll be when I got myself installed in the new place, and after the trip. Hmmmm, I´m wondering if I should take a trip to the surounding area, while I am down there...? Barcelona? ;)

Well...Hmmm...

/rants

/me