Hmm...........I hate when people have those smiley faces as avvys......get off yer lazy butt and post an avatar! :D Regardless Bumblefoot wins best avatar, he looks MUCH better than that "melancholia" ;) (i still love you mel :D )

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
About carnivals.... I remeber when I was a kid the ones who had birthday in february or smth. used to have sort of a carnival party, where everyone dressed up. Apart from that I don't think we have anything like that here. hehe:p :lol:

well, i've allways wondered, if other european countries have this carnival custom too!

Anyways, I though it would be fun to dress in veeery low, veery tight pastel pink pants and a tiny top in a carnival... just like so many dress normally...

there are many people dressing in tight pink pants and a tiny top! most of them are males!!!!!!:lol:

About avatars: I need to find smth. I like before I use it as an av.

i think a nature avatar would fit you most, but decide for yourself!:)

Huh, there are actually quite many people around with very nice avatars. Don't want to pick out some "special" pictures, too!! :) :)

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
@Blackspirit: You seem to want to go everywhere! But that's good. :D Maybe here someday, if you wanted to visit me for some reason. :rolleyes:

My dream is to travel all around the world...
But I don't see myself as the type to just
travel around and see things....
I'd have to plan every single detail, do lots
of research.... Plan to meet people in every
country and get a taste of what it's REALLY
like in that country :eek:)

Id love to travel........I really wanna visit Sweden........but right now I dont see it happening since im broke and have no job :D

Hows Norway? Cant really picture any scenery.......

well here in Spain we have a lot of this Carnival tradition, and specially in Canary Islands where Carnival is life!!! it's scary to see the devotion they keep on that!!!
It is said to be the 2nd biggest carnival in the world...the first one of course is the one in Rio!
never been a fan of carnivals though...
but well I normally dressed up as a woman, and I was cute ;)

I've always pictured Norway a bit more "isolated" than Sweden, you know, bigger plains with nothing on them (nothing = nature, shame on me) and with rocky coasts and stuff...
hope I'll see by myself soon :)

Mine is the hillarious Brak from Space Ghost: Coast to Coast and now he has his own show. To those who have never seen this cartoon, it probably just looks like some stupid drawing:) ....I used to have a really cool HR Giger pic.

I always wondered if its a norm in Norway for people to walk around with corpse-paint on ;)

But because Norway is a big black metal country, i always picture it desolate and dark lol. Not for any reason, just because I associate Norway with Black Metal since i know nothing else bout the country hehe.

Originally posted by Final_Vision
I always wondered if its a norm in Norway for people to walk around with corpse-paint on ;)

But because Norway is a big black metal country, i always picture it desolate and dark lol. Not for any reason, just because I associate Norway with Black Metal since i know nothing else bout the country hehe.

LOL! I sort of knew you were having this view on Norway! :eek:)
Just had a feeling of it....

But let me tell you something... Most people here don't even
know that blackmetal exists! >:eek:/ This sucks of course, or
maybe not, they'd just try to get it banned! Hehe...
It's an underground thing, just like in any other country.
The Infernofestival is held in a concerthall that only takes 2-3
thousand people!

But, it's true, we love wearing corpsepaint. In fact,
I was born with it! >:eek:P Hehe....

And that means...?

Hehehe... It means that if your pic is bigger than
that you need a programme to resize it with :eek:)
You scroll the picture down to the preffered size
and there you go.... :eek:)

I'm not sure what programme you should use,
but I use photoshop.... I heard that Paint or
whatever works well with doing this, but I
haven't tested it myself....

well I kinda understood that I had to resize it somehow, I just thought of how big that was... but whatever, I'll find out, I sure :)

I hope you'll find out :eek:) I'm looking forward to see
what avatar you're getting as I've been enjoying
your posts for quite some time now. Attaching a
picture to your nick will be strange at first... :eek:)