my avatar is taken from a picture of Odin...
really like that kind of drawings, and northern myths... so...

@Blackspirit: I have sed this before i think but anyways; your avatar allways make me think about Nemi :)

Haven't been here for just a few days and now i have to read through a 100 posts!:loco: :loco: :loco: :loco:
Originally posted by Blackspirit
Fleischwolf's avatar is one that I can see in
many differnet ways. Yes, it is a picture of
nature, but if you stare at it long enough it can
look like a lot of things....
The mountains can be a face....
Yeah! you're right, Blackspirit! i love this place! i allready posted something about it, for all those interested in it, i'll paste it in here: "by the way, my avatar is also such a mythic place, very near from where i live! it's called the "urtelstein", an old place, where it's said that witches performed their rituals! it was also a place where the townmayor judged over outlaws!
even though i often visited this place, it wasn't until i took a picture of it and took a look, that i realized, that it actually looks like a giant head who drinks from the river, as you might notice!"

@Blackspirit:you look like you put on some blackmetalish "corpsepaint"!:lol: but i love it, it really looks cool!:D
i've seen your picture on your homepage and you're a cute girl!

@phyros:your avatar looks like you're having a vision!*starring at the sky*:D

@melancholia:your picture really fits your nick! you indeed look very melacholic!

@ymir:very sweet pony!

@belial:looks like taken from a japanese cartoon! beautiful though!

@aegis:what exactly is your avatar? :confused: :confused: i like it though, very dark!

@astarte: simply cute!!!!!!!!!!(the one with the seal)

@winter-frost: simply nature-poetry!

@fjelltussa:get some soon!!:D:D

well all the other great avatars i didn't quote here! i like you to! :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by HellSpawn
@Blackspirit: I have sed this before i think but anyways; your avatar allways make me think about Nemi :)

Ya, I think I remember something about that...
Nemi rules, so I like that it reminds you of her :eek:))

Originally posted by Belial
Blackspirit:

Did you see the "All Your Base Are Belong To Us" video clip from the site?

Yeah, I watched it, and I didn't get it >:eek:P
Everyone seems to laugh when someone writes
"All your base are belong to us" and I never
get it >:eek:P HELP?!?!!!??!! >:eek:)

Originally posted by Fleischwolf
Yeah! you're right, Blackspirit! i love this place! i allready posted something about it, for all those interested in it, i'll paste it in here: "by the way, my avatar is also such a mythic place, very near from where i live! it's called the "urtelstein", an old place, where it's said that witches performed their rituals! it was also a place where the townmayor judged over outlaws!
even though i often visited this place, it wasn't until i took a picture of it and took a look, that i realized, that it actually looks like a giant head who drinks from the river, as you might notice!"

@Blackspirit:you look like you put on some blackmetalish "corpsepaint"! but i love it, it really looks cool!
i've seen your picture on your homepage and you're a cute girl!

WHOA!!!! That place sounds so interesting!!!!
Will you take me there some day!? :eek:))))

Lol, corpsepaint! That reminds me; There was a
review of the new Immortal album in the
newspaper today, and they had printed a huge
picture of them and everything....
It looked to hilarious!!! >:eek:D
I sat at work laughing while watching it! Hehe...

WHOA!!!! That place sounds so interesting!!!!
Will you take me there some day!? :eek:))))
yeah, sure i will!:D
i bet you would enjoy this place, even though most people living here don't know anything about it. for them it's just a rock!:rolleyes:

Lol, corpsepaint! That reminds me; There was a
review of the new Immortal album in the
newspaper today, and they had printed a huge
picture of them and everything....
It looked to hilarious!!! >:eek:D
I sat at work laughing while watching it! Hehe...
hmm, well immortal...:p their music is just primitive, i like some black metal, but this is just too monoton!
but i was thinking about going out dressed like this in carneval:D (don't really know, if all of you understand what i mean, in austria and germany carneval is a time of the year, when you dress up in disguises. like helloween, but not necessarely spooky!)
would be quite fun too walk around with corpsepaint and an axe in town!:D :) :D :)

Originally posted by Fleischwolf
i was thinking about going out dressed like this in carneval:D (don't really know, if all of you understand what i mean, in austria and germany carneval is a time of the year, when you dress up in disguises. like helloween, but not necessarely spooky!)
would be quite fun too walk around with corpsepaint and an axe in town!:D :) :D :)
:lol: i immediately imagined you dressed up like a viking ;)

a carnival sounds like fun :D i wish we had something like that here..

Originally posted by Fleishwolf
@aegis:what exactly is your avatar? i like it though, very dark!

it's the cover from Katatonia - Tonight's Decision, by Travis Smith
makes a long time i want to change, but i am too lazy to search something else, and i don't know how to use Photoshop :(

Originally posted by astarte

:lol: i immediately imagined you dressed up like a viking ;)
a carnival sounds like fun :D i wish we had something like that here..

you don't have carnival in Chile ? there are famous carnivals in Brazil, i thought you would also have some, in Chile

Originally posted by aegis
you don't have carnival in Chile ? there are famous carnivals in Brazil, i thought you would also have some, in Chile
....not that i know of, at least not like the one Fleischwolf described but then again some may think Chile is all desert as well ;)

Originally posted by aegis

carnival here is quiet different from the one in rio! austrians and southern germans call it "fasching", northern germans "karneval"! it has a religous background, nowadays christian, but it goes back to heathen customs! with the disguises people wanted to scare the winter away!
officialy fasching begins on the 11th of november at 11:11 pm! but the disguises are worn mostly on "faschingsdienstag" (carneval-tuesday, looked in the dictionary and found shrove-tuesday, not shure what that means!)! the next day, "aschermittwoch" (asch wednesday) a forty day long period of fasting is followed according to catholic customs! this year faschingsdienstag is on the 12th of february!

Carnival exists also in France, but it is one of the old traditions, like "La Chandeleur" or "Le Mardi-Gras" wich have almost totally disappeared ...
actually, i just know that you are supposed to disguise that day, but i have no fucking clue of reasons nor the origins from that tradition ...

Originally posted by MajesticTwelve
astarte: funny, I always thought Chile was mostly very very very tall mountains, after seeing that movie "Alive" especially ;)
ponder.gif
no no no, i didn't mean Chile is all desert, because of the extension we have all possible climates (i think), of course the Andes exist in most of the territory so you're right, though it's not very very very tall ;)

we have La Fiesta de la Tirana ("The Party of the She-Tyrant" in a lame translation) which is a religious party but it's not like a carnival and it's celebrated only in the north.
the people is supposed to worship the Tyrant Virgin but apart from the dancers nobody dresses up...

walkure: well on your proflie there is an option about the avatar thing...just upload a little image and that's it!! :)

@phyros: are you getting to Italy for long???? where in Italy??? that'll be nice to have you here anytime!!!!!!!! :D

@astarte: I think people like to naturally assume that any place with people who speak spanish is a "desert", no idea why that is though :confused:. I'm in New Mexico and I suppose because of the "Mexico", people just think it's all desert, when we're right in the middle of the Rocky Mtn range...

To anyone who knows: how do I make my image small enough to fit into the avatar box? It keeps telling me the image I'm using is too big....Grrrr...:(