Axe a Bunny

Thanatopsis

Mar 9, 2004
Okay I have two questions...

First of all, since when do people refer to Alexi as a bunny? Where does that come from?

and on the side, where did calling a guitar an axe come from?

:err:

the infamous bunny photo has alexi with what seems to be bunny teeth. its just funny. as for an axe......i dunno....

well, about the axe, there is no origin of it I think, and even if it is, its unknown to most of us, but I think that word guitar needed some equivalent or something so ppl started it calling like that. In Poland we often use word "oar" or "paddle" (dunno which expresess Polish one best :))

Thanatopsis said:
Can you put up the "infamous bunny photo" please?
Here you are :D
cob-05.jpg

Btw: there's MANY photos in which you can clearly see that Alexi has RABBIT TEETH :)

HAHA YEAAAH BUNNY PIC!!!!!!! i still dont understand the "tr00" thing. 0's are numbers and not letters. is this the same logic as "j00" (which i understand even less than tr00)??

Thanks for the picture. I hadn't seen it.

And I was wondering if Kiss's axe bass had anything to do with it...
its possible...

BodomiC said:
j00 and tr00 and l33t and b30thez are just simple variations of replacement letters with numbers, nothing more, it just looks more hiphop and loosse :lol:
yes but what do they mean??

MagSec4 said:
Haha, I just noticed that myself.

And I'm pretty sure the term 'Axe' comes from the fact that jagged-edged electric guitars resemble Axes generally.
actually the SG is probably where it came from. . .a jackson guita rlooks nothing like an axe at all. . .

and SG however. . .well. . .just take a look for your self
gibson_sg_std.jpg

now flip em upside down. . .and you got a wooden medeival battle axe type thing.