Petition to Stop Calling Alexi a "bunny"

:tickled:

and btw (lantern), since you quoted me, when i say that the rabbit teeth thing is too much, i dont mean it as in i dont like alexi, i mean it as in i think it's really damned annoying when somebody uses baby talk to describe him. it just makes me think of fuckin' teletubbies or something, and the last time i looked alexi wasnt big, purple, and didnt have a TV in his stomach. but im sure you would probably find that adorable, right? because, and i quote, "but my allu is the most adorable baby rabbit to ever hop the earth"

awwwww. :ill: :puke:

shit
i just ate some roastbeef and some chicken stroganoff with corn.... and i don't think it got me very well, i'm burping like crazy, and it smells like wine with corn! :lol:

and THAT's a more relevant discussion than "why we should/should not call alexi a bunny"....

Tut Ankh Amon said:
shit
i just ate some roastbeef and some chicken stroganoff with corn.... and i don't think it got me very well, i'm burping like crazy, and it smells like wine with corn! :lol:

and THAT's a more relevant discussion than "why we should/should not call alexi a bunny"....

Agreed.

And Deathslut: I hate the fuckin' Teletubbies ;)

DeathSlut said:
:tickled:

and btw (lantern), since you quoted me, when i say that the rabbit teeth thing is too much, i dont mean it as in i dont like alexi, i mean it as in i think it's really damned annoying when somebody uses baby talk to describe him. it just makes me think of fuckin' teletubbies or something, and the last time i looked alexi wasnt big, purple, and didnt have a TV in his stomach. but im sure you would probably find that adorable, right? because, and i quote, "but my allu is the most adorable baby rabbit to ever hop the earth"

awwwww. :ill: :puke:

I want to have a TV in my stomach

BastrdDrmr said:
I'm sick of this bullshit. I almost feel embarassed to call myself a fan of a band where the fanboys/fangirls start calling the singer a fucking bunny. Quit being gay, and I'm sure Alexi would fucking punch you if you called him a bunny to his face. Imagine after the show, and I was like "hey Mr. Bunny that was an awesome show" and he'd just be like "dude, you're a fucking faggot... get away from me."

06mod.jpg

Actually Alexei looks like a bunny.