Petition to Stop Calling Alexi a "bunny"

ishkur said:
shame on you
you dont have to tell him bunny if you dont want to...latern nut is free to call him bunny..you dont have to follow it...
hehehe i dont like calling him bunny but well...some ppl around here does..they are not calling you bunny, is allu..
You are a faggot. Sorry.

"Bunny, ball-ball!"

BTW, Hudson Hawk is the ultimate Bruce Willis movie.

I wouldn't mind to be called a bunny, what's the problem? I bet if Alexi has the slightest sense of lame humor, he probably would smile at something like that.
And what's up with the petition? Are you as fans offended when Alexi's called a bunny? Seriously? If that's true I would like to say: Get a fuckin' life, cause making a big deal out of it is even worse than calling him a bunny. What you are stating (imo) is that Alexi has no humor and is not in the position to respond to it himself. Let it go, it's just lame humor.......

Honestly, Alexi "Wild Bunny" Laiho sounds pretty hilarious, now don't it? :headbang:

And if you all continue to whine about it, I'm buying a Jackson RR, have a sticker made saying 'Wild Bunny', stick it on and then I'll become a very famous metal-god with a infantile sticker on my axe..... :dopey:

'he looks like a rabbit, but still... bunny is the worst nickname to give anyone. it reminds me of a fat old lady from 1956. Fuck off'

I dont know, you could always call him a git or an ugly bastard or that. :)

I wont sign, I dont see why it's annoying people, unless it's like the use of 'gay' as a derogatary term.

LOL yep. Cuz a lot of the data for the past few days has been lost because of the crash.

Who the fuck cares who calls him what? But it would still be entertaining to have his opinion on it, so if anybody has the guts to ask him next ya'll see him, go to it!

i think its a really really fucking stupid nickname, but who the hell cares.. He looks like a bunny, so what? Why not call him Alexi.. there's a brainteaser.... WOW! *gasps*

*sighs* people...

Bugs%20Bunny%20Indian001.jpg

Yeah I can see the link here with Mr Bugs, maybe him and Alexi are related? :)

hahahaha
to bastrd:
im a girl :yell: T_T
anyway, i do think bunny is a gay nickname but well...you dont have to give a fuck they are not telling it to you =P

ppl sure do know how to make a big deal outa nothin. the majority of my friends here are cool but some of you need to fucking grow up.

Well if I get a chance to talk with him on monday I will ask him if he minds... Come on people who the fuck cares who calls him what, untill Alexi posts "Hey you cock sucking motherfuckers stop calling me a bunny, I am a wild child god damnit" I don't see why anyone should care, I personaly think its a dumb nickname, but who cares. We all know someone with a dumb nickname and if they don't like it does that stop you from raggin on them about it? No.