Petition to Stop Calling Alexi a "bunny"

BastrdDrmr

Jul 29, 2002
Green Oak, michigan
Visit site
I'm sick of this bullshit. I almost feel embarassed to call myself a fan of a band where the fanboys/fangirls start calling the singer a fucking bunny. Quit being gay, and I'm sure Alexi would fucking punch you if you called him a bunny to his face. Imagine after the show, and I was like "hey Mr. Bunny that was an awesome show" and he'd just be like "dude, you're a fucking faggot... get away from me."

post-6-1084061488.jpg

I really wonder why you are making such a big deal out of this. I think lantern already said she would stop. :)

BastrdDrmr said:
and I'm sure Alexi would fucking punch you if you called him a bunny to his face.
Really, I dont understand this either, ive seen these kinda statements in other threads too. WHy dont people just leave it up to alexi to say who he is gonna punch down and not. Im sick of these kinda claims in threads. Unless you can read his mind I think you shouldnt speak in his words.

Oh well, its just my opinion.

signed. it's dumb and annoying. thanks.

shame on you
you dont have to tell him bunny if you dont want to...latern nut is free to call him bunny..you dont have to follow it...
hehehe i dont like calling him bunny but well...some ppl around here does..they are not calling you bunny, is allu..

SIGNED MUTHA FUCKASSSSSSSSSSSS

and by the way, bunnies don't say YOW YOW YOWWWWWWWWWWWW

so there's your proof

BastrdDrmr said:
I'm sick of this bullshit. I almost feel embarassed to call myself a fan of a band where the fanboys/fangirls start calling the singer a fucking bunny. Quit being gay, and I'm sure Alexi would fucking punch you if you called him a bunny to his face. Imagine after the show, and I was like "hey Mr. Bunny that was an awesome show" and he'd just be like "dude, you're a fucking faggot... get away from me."

I agree, it's totally fuckin' gay.