Where else does Alexi play?

satriani , vai , petrucci are indeed better than lahio , theres many
other better guitar player (malmsteen , gilbert , tolkki , ect) but as i said before we must remind that lahio is only 21 , 22 years old
and that all those other guitarists mentioned are older (all around 40 years old) it does make a difference.

Hmm Chuck was a great musician but he really wasnt a good guitarist. He was much better than all these black metal idiots who think they can play guitar.
Alexi is allready great guitarist, but of course their are guitarist who are technical much better. They are allready mentioned (and there are many more of course) and also so causes are mentioned. But the point is that Alexi plays the bestthings. Nobody compose better solos (and Songs oc course) then Alexi.

Alexi played for short time in Thy Serpent. He also played in one To/Die/For song.
And yeah...I think he's the BEST in the world. He has energy that anybody else never had.

Dark greetings !!!

Alexi plays in COB and Sinergy right now. He also played in Impaled Nazarene (Nihil album), and other bands. Ah, and yeah, he is the best. Almost one of the best. And.... who said Timo Tolkki its better? :lol: Timo Tolkki its almost a copy of the master (Yngwiee).... and its only another player in world..... The "newblood" generation of kicking ass players are for me Alexi and the guitar of Sonata Arctica. Whaw!!!! :)

Tolkki said once that he can't play solos of FTR album :) And he said that Alexi is very good guitarist etc. Anyway he said him self that he can't play those solos ;)

I donwnloaded a instrumental song from Sonata Artica and i was very surprised positive. Then i downloaded 10 other songs....and they were all absolutely boring. Its a pity. I dont know why they are doing those boring songs, they can make more i think. Really bad and boring songwriting.

What do you mean Chuck was a great musician but not a good guitarist? His solos and riffs are top-notch...

I believe one day Alexi will be the best or one of the best guitarists in the world. Well, he already is one of the best...:)