-In Flames - The Jester Race ~ Black-Ash Inheritance - $14
---What can I say? It's In Flames... its awesome, I love the
---clean/acoustic stylings on this album along with the awesome
---guitar work... the vocals are alot better on Colony IMO... but
---hey, im not complaining... (9/10) *9 because of the vocals*
-Ozzy Osbourne - No More Tears - $5
---I don't think I even have to review this one... arguably Zakk's
---best work with Ozzy. I agree with that point. With inspiration
---by Mike Inez on the title track... goooood stuff (10/10)
-Motley Crue - Motley Crue - $3
---Picked this one up in a clearance bin for the above-mentioned
---price. So far i'm on track #2 - Uncle Jack, im very surprised with
---this album. I expected worse... Not bad. Not a waste of money
---to record this one at all. (8/10) *so far

I've gotten a Megadeth, Anthrax, Slayer, Death Angel, Armored Saint, and a Slayer tape each for less than 3$. Why would you buy Motley Crue.

:lol: it was recommended to me by someone on the BLS board, and it was only $3, so i figured why not... ahhh ill have to find it and sell it to amos or some poor schmuck on the corner of the street :lol:

Originally posted by famousamoswillkillyou
...so that the poor schmuck can sell it to Amos for drug money, and Amos can sell it to Darkspot for lunch money, and Darkspot can sell it to one of our stoner friends...
Yeah,I NEED lunch money!!!:lol: I didn't eat anything yesterday because I didn't have enough money with which to buy a lunch...poor starving Darkspot.I could probobly sell it to a stoner friend after I buy lunch because ppl DO buy drugs in the cafeteria.
DSM,Motley Crue?Damn...they suck...but the Ozzy No More Tears cd rocks."No More Tears" is one of my favorite songs.

and how the FUCK does an ozzy cd get a higher score than the jester race? WHAT THE FUCK. TJR is a modern fucking CLASSIC. listen to it more. you'll get past the vocals and learn to love them. im shaking my fucking head so much right now. listen to it more. its their best.
-neal

Originally posted by dreaming neon darkspot
Yeah,I NEED lunch money!!!:lol: I didn't eat anything yesterday because I didn't have enough money with which to buy a lunch...poor starving Darkspot.I could probobly sell it to a stoner friend after I buy lunch because ppl DO buy drugs in the cafeteria.
You never eat anything anyway (sorry, I just had to go all "Darkspot's Pothead Mom" on you)