Bands/albums that've blown you away recently

Manilla Road - Voyager
Dead Congregation - Graves Of The Archangels
Zemial - In Monumentum

also rediscovering the ridiculous awesomeness of Manilla Road - Crystal Logic.

It is pretty ridiculously fucking awesome, yes.

RIIIIDE THE SEEEEHRRRPAHNT AND MAAAAKE YOUR STAND

CAST NO DOUBT...

TO THE RAM!

They seem to go a bit overboard on the whole epic heavy metal thing, but I guess since Fenriz "sold his soul" to them I might just try them.

Jag Panzer.

Recently heard "Casting the Stone" and am very much looking forward to hearing thier older stuff.

Re: Manilla Road

They have been doing cult epic heavy American fucking metal since forever. They deserve much more than they get.

Re: Manilla Road

They have been doing cult epic heavy American fucking metal since forever. They deserve much more than they get.

I've experimented a lot with Manilla Road, but never been a huge fan. I definitely enjoy some of their songs though. Necropolis is an awesome tune; probably my favorite.

Also, Jag Panzer is good too. Classic badass power metal.

The Riddle Master is definitely my favorite from Crystal Logic. Excellent lyrics too.

The correct answer is Feeling Free Again, which was basically Manilla Road's "Escape", if you will, but even that doesn't perturb me much. I know some people who find that Feeling Free Again really breaks up the consistency of the album, but I don't find that to be the case overall. It's the weakest track, but it's not detrimental.

I disagree, I think that song fucking rules (the placement might be off, but hey, I don't hear anyone complaining about "Feeling Free Again" :lol:).