Bands you are 'allergig' to

two bands which i consider quite good from the musical pperspective, but can't listen to them because of the vocals are Radiohead and Porcupine Tree. i just can't stand the vocals of Thom Yorke and Steve Wilson.

i am allergic to turkish pop.it's the crappiest music ever.and yes i can't stand queen somehow.I know they're good,but I can't stand it even though I am extremely fuckin open minded.

There wouldn't be metal without Black Sabbath

It's just the question of time before there will be a band that tries something new.
In those times the anti-these is in the air so if it wasn't Black Sabbath, it would be another band that would break through those barriers.

And I wouldn't even be so sure about Black Sabbath being the inspiration for the other beginning metalbands.

this is my answer taking your remark seriously.
My answer if you're just fucking around: "... " :loco:

I was going to write a long-ass list but screw it. There is too much shit to dislike really.

You're right, it would be pointless to insert a list of bands you hate here.

Of all the bands you people can list the best you can do is queen? c'mon

! People could do better. But Queen sure does divert your sence for good taste. Definetly on my list.

paradise lost
cant find the emotion in their music

I haven't got a single good thing to say about Paradise Lost or Depeche Mode. And yet I can't find solid things that would help me determine them into crap.

I'm not into Black Sabbath either, but Heaven and Hell is one of my favourite songs of all time

Sabbath to the point of Sabotage rules. The rest rests on the wonderwall.

Fukk alternative and emotional poser music!

I wish I could say that!

two bands which i consider quite good from the musical pperspective, but can't listen to them because of the vocals are Radiohead and Porcupine Tree. i just can't stand the vocals of Thom Yorke and Steve Wilson.

Radiohead is on my list, of the same reason.

Try listening to "cumbia", all that the (genre?) implies, specially "cumbia villera" (if you understand spanish there's nothing more to say. The name says it all).
You'll end up loving Black Sabbath and Queen.
Fucking pieces of shit that live in this country and create that kind of (music?) that only inspires more young people to go steal and kill other people. And the lyrics are terribly disgusting. I fucking hate them.

Ah, yes, lots of other stuff I hate but list would be too long to make it.

lol... oh gawd u ppl are so hateful... i think the only thing i cant stand is the ganster hip hop my brothers listen to... oh and watever is played on my friend's andrew car... usually mandy moore and that type od stuff... but im quite tolerant... now i do have a huge list of bands that i believe are grossly overrated (including black sabath and queen maybe)

Commercial country music, mexican polka, power metal, nu metal, most rap, screamo, metalcore, any youngster core shit, and anything too brutal for its own good. Worst bands off the top of my head are are insane clown posse, sublime, nickelback, creed, kotten mouth kings. Pretty much anything a tweaker, a wigger, or a redneck might like.

I'm really open to any music with a good tune though.

Im in pissy mood...so Im going to blast away.
Cranberries and Queen w/out a doubt.
The Who (never liked even 1 song). Phish and Widespread Panic make me want to projectile vomit. Dragonforce *need I say more*
Mastodon, Everytime I die, Aiden, Misfits, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, almost all Power Metal. O'yea almost forgot all the gangster thugzz in 90% of all rap/hip hop shit.

Seriously guys, Im not shallow Im actually very open minded but all bands above suck.

YES!!!! Finally someone who agrees with me!
My sister listens to Zombie every fucking day, and that "zohombie, zohombie, zohombie-eh-ie-eh-ie-eh" stuff makes me want to ninja kick my sister's head off