Bands you feel are overrated

He can, but he sucks, especially since he has played guitar for like 40 years.

Yes, I do. Metallica songs arent really that hard, trust me.

The fact that you haven't figured out that Burton is dead, and you get incredibly mad, for someone saying your favourite band sucks hints, that you're not even 15.

Metallica are far from being my favourite band. Even before the Black album came out I preferred Anthrax and Slayer. Metallica are WAY down my list of favourite bands.
I know Metallica riffs are easy enough to play - you show me a vid of you playing an entire song like Master Of Puppets or And Justice For All while also doing the vocals. And remember Hetfield does an entire setlist like that. Put your money where your big mouth is, and let's see YOU play rythm like that. The guy's a fucking legend of metal rythm guitar, and you say he can't play? :lol: What a cunt.

And your very first post there tells me, again, you must be about 15. Do you think playing guitar for 40 years is a constant upward technical progression for everyone except James Hetfield?

Please tell me some guitar players who got better and better over a period of "like forty years".

Then post some vids of your guitar playing.

Metallica are far from being my favourite band. Even before the Black album came out I preferred Anthrax and Slayer. Metallica are WAY down my list of favourite bands.
I know Metallica riffs are easy enough to play - you show me a vid of you playing an entire song like Master Of Puppets or And Justice For All while also doing the vocals. And remember Hetfield does an entire setlist like that. Put your money where your big mouth is, and let's see YOU play rythm like that. The guy's a fucking legend of metal rythm guitar, and you say he can't play? :lol: What a cunt.

And your very first post there tells me, again, you must be about 15. Do you think playing guitar for 40 years is a constant upward technical progression for everyone except James Hetfield?

Please tell me some guitar players who got better and better over a period of "like forty years".

Then post some vids of your guitar playing.

Sigh... World is full of guitarists who are a lot better than Hetfield, plus my post you're referring to was not meant literally, which I thought was obvious :err:

But if you're so anxious to see my playing I can post two videos, though your whole "don't criticise if you can't do better yourself"-attitude is beyond stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigh... World is full of guitarists who are a lot better than Hetfield, plus my post you're referring to was not meant literally, which I thought was obvious :err:

But if you're so anxious to see my playing I can post two videos, though your whole "don't criticise if you can't do better yourself"-attitude is beyond stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLJQ373U9WI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo7VXs3s-4s

HAHAHAHAHAHA, you really are a cock.
You say Hetfield can't play guitar, then post a couple of vids of truly laughable technical skill to prove your own prowess?
You clearly missed my point. I was talking about Hetfield's RYTHM playing, while SINGING. I want to see a vid of you playing some Metallica songs, as tight as Hetfield does, WHILE YOU SING. And I mean the whole fucking song. I was asked to join a Metallica covers band recently and it gave me a whole new appreciation for what those guys do as musicians.
Don't give me this shit "it's a beyond stupid" argument - you were the one that said playing Metallica songs wasn't that hard, in a truly condescending manner. Put your money where your fucking mouth is Yngwie.

Hetfield plays rythm guitar better than pretty much any metal guitarist on the planet - sure Kirk kinda sucks, Lars is a joke technically and Rob looks kinda silly. But so do you now everyone's seen those videos of you playing guitar like a 13 year old beginner. I can't believe you actually took the bait and posted that laughable shit. :tickled:

You have hands like a girl too - are you a girl? Cos I might have a wank over you, after I stop laughing at your guitar playing.

Hetfield plays rythm guitar better than pretty much any metal guitarist on the planet

:lol::lol:

But so do you now everyone's seen those videos of you playing guitar like a 13 year old beginner

They've been here for like ten minutes, I could delete them easily, but I don't see why I should do that just because you're a retard :lol: I should have seen through your pretty obvious trolling though.

But this so pointless, there is the ignore-list anyway.

But to continue on-topic, I'd also like to add, that Pantera is ridiculously overrated.

:lol::lol:

They've been here for like ten minutes, I could delete them easily, but I don't see why I should do that just because you're a retard :lol: I should have seen through youre pretty obvious trolling though.

But this so pointless, luckily there is the ignore-list.

But to continue on-topic, I'd also like to add, that Pantera is ridiculously overrated.

I'M a troll? You're the one that said Metallica songs are easy to play then posted those laughable videos as if they somehow prove you're the next Marty Friedman rather than a young girl who's only just started playing guitar.

I'M a troll? You're the one that said Metallica songs are easy to play then posted those laughable videos as if they somehow prove you're the next Marty Friedman rather than a young girl who's only just started playing guitar. :lol:

What if I suck, who cares? :lol: It doesn't change the credibility of my opinion, even if I was good. Hetfield still sucks IMO.

Necroraven and Stormwatch are both fucking retarded faggots so this thread is absolutely beyond ridiculous bullshit. Their argument is laughable.

Actually, I'd argue that around various metal communities that they are pretty underrated. (Mostly talking about Power Metal and CfH)

Hmm, might be, but generally they receive ridiculous amount of praise, especially after Dimebag's death.