Bands you should be listening to....

Yes, I really want dimmu to come england, same with wintersun, cob, amon, dragonforce.. England isn't metal at all, except our old architecture is very gothic/medieval and you could associate that with metal if you will, but our country overall doesn't appreciate the bands so they aren't interested:(

postjump

Wrong. England is actually pretty metal, you just gotta do your research and know the right places.

dragonforce play here so much they've become like a disease.

Yes, I really want dimmu to come england, same with wintersun, cob, amon, dragonforce.. England isn't metal at all, except our old architecture is very gothic/medieval and you could associate that with metal if you will, but our country overall doesn't appreciate the bands so they aren't interested:(
I want to ask this w/out offending you seeing I never get straight answer: Why do the broads have jacked-up grills over there??
grill=teeth

lol stereotypes :rofl:

Sorry but thats like me asking "Why are americans obese?"

Thats too bad, oh yeah. My dad has a bunch of connections at our local metal venue, and i get free tix to any show i want, its hella tight
Yeah, my bud works for q101(radio station) and I get free tix for everything that comes to Pearl Room. All for free:Soilwork,Soulfly,Enslaved,Morbid Angel,Katatoina,Hatebreed,BLS,1349,Novembers Doom-in 1week...cant fuckin wait etc

postjump

Wrong. England is actually pretty metal, you just gotta do your research and know the right places.

dragonforce play here so much they've become like a disease.
Dragonforce don't count:p, I was being very vague and when I said england I meant the birmingham area. Even then, few bands do take a liking to our saddening country, except for Dragonforce, CoF, etc.

I want to ask this w/out offending you seeing I never get straight answer: Why do the broads have jacked-up grills over there??
grill=teeth
Do you mean, why do we have fucked up teeth? I for one have healthy and good shaped teeth, but the working class here are mainly vermin and have lack of hygeine, don't worry about offending me or my country either, and I really have no idea:p

Do you mean, why do we have fucked up teeth? I for one have healthy and good shaped teeth, but the working class here are mainly vermin and have lack of hygeine, don't worry about offending me or my country either, and I really have no idea:p
Was watching a live Anathema vid on you tube and Liv Christine was singing....so hot...that is until she opens her mouth:zombie: :lol: