Recommend Finnish music

To me this is still more thrash than death metal, only it's more mature and diverse which is good. They used the same template for the majority of the songs on their two first albums so this is a welcome change. And thrash has never been a favoured genre of mine but Lost Society is fucking great!

I get your drift though and I agree on that I hope they don't change their music even more in the future so it's not thrash at all, they still need that as their core. And you sir should buy your albums, especielly from the smaller bands so they can keep making music.

Naah once a pirate, forever a pirate :kickass: Plus bands make shit off record sales anyway, their income is from touring.

Ok! I'm one of those who like to see that record collection grow and be able to flip through the booklet!
I used to buy records on itunes but hated that I can't put the record in my shelf!

I forgot Ruoska! The finnish (nearly exact) copy of Rammstein :p

Alasin! They are just hillarious!:rofl: I really like them Alasin!

Discovered Throne Of Chaos yesterday -- guys are on a weird side of Finnish mdm but 100% worth a listen:

Reactions: NewHewkas
Discovered Throne Of Chaos yesterday -- guys are on a weird side of Finnish mdm but 100% worth a listen:

Dude, this is indeed a bit wierd but fucking good, a bit Bodomish imo. The song at 20:00 is almost sounds like an Ensiferum masterpiece.

Last edited: