Finnish 'Supermetal'

Oct 26, 2002
RainbowLand
www.youtube.com
Anyone into 'Supermetal?'

Norway had the infamous Black Metal movement. Sweden had the New Wave Of Swedish Heavy Metal, or the Gothenburg Movement.

And now a fresh crop of bands from Finland...Finnish Supermetal!

Bands like Children Of Bodom, Finntroll, Norther, Ensiferum, Sonata Arctica, Wintersun, and others...

Bands that play EVEN MORE over-the-top than the average metal band. Elements of power metal, yet faster and more intense. Elements of extreme metal, yet can be elegant and epic. Not just metal...SUPERMETAL!

wait....you are asking people on a Children of Bodom board if they like Children of Bodom?

either I don't get it or that's a dumb question.

Most of those bands suck. Especially wintersun. All this "i can play faster than you" is so cocksucking. Supermetal? Better make it superMARIOmetal....

We don't need another genre. Metal's already full of arseholes who get in a panic if you don't know your 'Black speedcore doom metal' from your 'Black screamcore mongolian doom metal'.

drakkar_anni said:
We don't need another genre. Metal's already full of arseholes who get in a panic if you don't know your 'Black speedcore doom metal' from your 'Black screamcore mongolian doom metal'.

:tickled: :loco: :D

I´m just asking myself, why Children of Bodom fans attack other Children of Bodom fans, because they don´t like the expression of just one sentence in their posting? How cocksucking is THAT!?!?!?
Well, of course we all know that we all like these bands. And nobody has to kill anyone, because he/ she does like Norther but doesn´t like Wintersun or whatever.
Sometimes it´s surprising, that people seem to live out their hate in an internet forum...
If anyone would like to call it "supermetal", why not? The metal scene is so full of categories, why shouldn´t there be another one?

no im pretty sure wintersun doesnt suck...or any of those finnish bands, and most are pretty much in the same genre as bodom anyway.

Stop fucking whining you gay kids, i've known Starspawn since about 3 days after i was born and whats it too you what i write on this board anyway, the only person who has the right to tell me to shut the fuck up is the admin, and you're not him, so fuck you.

Getting hot in here..

Anyone needs super-heavy frying-pans for smashing each other's heads? I've got couple in stock, can sell at a nice price..