Finnish 'Supermetal'

Supermetal...... that is the cheesiest fucking thing Ive ever heard, so is all other metal just not super then if its not super why listen to it, or it could be super duper metal.

Deary me, calm down kiddys.

LoboUivante... your logic about Gav's name is like me saying... 'AH you're gay too, cause if you take out the, 'o,o,i,v,a,n,t' from your name and swap round the b and u and add anal to the start, you get anal lube'.

See? It DOESN'T really have the effect you was hoping for does it?

drakkar_anni said:
LoboUivante... your logic about Gav's name is like me saying... 'AH you're gay too, cause if you take out the, 'o,o,i,v,a,n,t' from your name and swap round the b and u and add anal to the start, you get anal lube'.

Now THAT Was some funny shit :D

I don't really know Wintersun, but all the others are kinda good. Not the best, just average good. Except Finntrol, it's kinda Folk-like but black (seriously messed up). What I do like from Finnland is (off course Children Of Bodom) Cryhavoc, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Sentenced, Kotipelto and The Sins Of Thy Beloved (I don't know if that last one is from Finnland.)
So... They're not bad, I guess

Deadly said:
I don't really know Wintersun, but all the others are kinda good. Not the best, just average good. Except Finntrol, it's kinda Folk-like but black (seriously messed up). What I do like from Finnland is (off course Children Of Bodom) Cryhavoc, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Sentenced, Kotipelto and The Sins Of Thy Beloved (I don't know if that last one is from Finnland.)
So... They're not bad, I guess

The Sins are norwegian if i remember correctly