bands you think suck

wow, you need to shut the fuck up metal kingdom, your a little fairy stirring up shit. "BOO FUCKING HOO THESE KIDS DONT LIKE HENRIX" Fuck you!

And why are you giving Bozarth shit about his music? he eats, breaths, and fucking LIVES for his fucking DREAM of being a musician, so FUCK YOU! for ANY of your worthless remarks against him or anyone on this board. I bet you feel real big, mr im 36 and i tell 18 year old aspiring musicians that they suck.

ps: your wife's ugly

Will Bozarth said:
Ok? and Hendrix playing is shit. and why do you keep playing the race card? get over the fact that we DONT CARE THAT YOU ARE NOT WHITE. we don't give a shit. we also don't care WHO YOU LIKE OR DON'T LIKE. this is a "fun thread" on a message board. why are you getting so bent out of shape?

as for my playing being shit. I KNOW! but, I also write music that I enjoy. Other people enjoy it, too! Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that everyone else doesn't like it. We're in America, pal. We can say things suck if we think they suck... and you, sir, suck.

Who is playing "the race card"? All I said is that your comments, and those of your buddies, don't do anything but show your ignorance. Personally, I don't give a rat's ass about race because, as I've said before, the only people that joke about that shit (with people that they don't know) are complete losers.

This thread is not "fun". It never was. It's stupid and disrespectful. Every single artist and/or band mentioned here deserves RESPECT. It takes a lot of hard work (more than you'll ever know) to make it in the music business - regardless of the kind of music that they perform. I KNOW THIS AS A FACT, and that's why I'm "bent out of shape".

One more time - if you ever get really good at guitar, you will change your mind about Jimi Hendrix. I can say that with an absolute certainty. When you say that Hendrix sucks, you are, in effect, saying that Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, Jimmy Page, Eddie Van Halen, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Eric Johnson, Steve Vai, Kirk Hammet, Dimebag, Jeff Loomis, Pat O'Brien, Steve Smyth et. all don't/didn't know what they are talking about. Don't you think that's a little arrogant?

No, because most of them are more developed than Hendrix, thus improving on their sound, thus showing what they can really do. I don't give a fuck if it's disrespectful to say Hendrix sucks. it is my opinion. if you don't like an opinionated group of people, get the fuck out

Tempest said:
And why are you giving Bozarth shit about his music? he eats, breaths, and fucking LIVES for his fucking DREAM of being a musician,

I'm also giving you shit, because you're just as dumb as him and you're in the same shitty band.

metalkingdom said:
Like I said before, try to learn some Jimi Hendrix.
The lead guitarist of my band was able to play any Jimi Henrix song, and write in his style two weeks after picking up a guitar for the first time.
What the fuck are you talking about old man?

Will Bozarth said:
No, because most of them are more developed than Hendrix, thus improving on their sound, thus showing what they can really do. I don't give a fuck if it's disrespectful to say Hendrix sucks. it is my opinion. if you don't like an opinionated group of people, get the fuck out

one of the few beauties of America...

i can be like "HENDRIX S-U-C-K-S" and there isn't DICK you could do about it :headbang:

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagl.gif

Will Bozarth said:

Here's LOGIC... -------> Here's the WINDOW. ------->

metalkingdom said:
Who is playing "the race card"? All I said is that your comments, and those of your buddies, don't do anything but show your ignorance. Personally, I don't give a rat's ass about race because, as I've said before, the only people that joke about that shit (with people that they don't know) are complete losers.

And yet there you are, whining about race as if there was no tomorrow. I kind of see your point about musicians deserving respect, but to be honest you're not exactly deserving of respect either by giving yourself a virtuoso-amidst-dabblers attitude.

As for ol' Hendrix, well, the man has made some innovations to the guitar music, to be sure, but that doesn't mean everyone should like his music. I, for one, get bored after listening to two minutes of El Jimi. But that doesn't mean I think he was a loser.

So you're both right. And both wrong ^_^

metalskater7 said:
The lead guitarist of my band was able to play any Jimi Henrix song, and write in his style two weeks after picking up a guitar for the first time.

Ummm.... sure.