bands you think suck

I would have to agree about Nirvana. I just never understood what the hell the big deal was. They sucked ass big time. Kurt a poet, give me a break. The best song they did was not even theres, when they covered Bowies 'The man who sold the World', there best song and they did that poorly.

Another overrated artist is dare I say Bruce Springsteen, not metal, but still sucks. Is ever going to go away. Him and Michael Bolton should sing together and see who blows that forehead vein first.

Numetal-sucks of course.

I also like Opeth.

Lunar Still said:
yeah, they are pretty boring live. My back hurt standing there at Gigantour waiting for Megadeth to go on...I love to listen to them on a CD or something, but watching them play is like watching someone painting on TV.

I'm a big fan of Dream Theater. I have seen them 6 times and enjoyed every show. Although the guitar and drums solos do run a bit long, and probably should not even be done. Gee, watch what I can do-- afbiv;svb;cs ;jskvasc ----c,.cn s;cs /vs /cs /sm /s. Yes making fun of the solo, pat themselves on the back, lol.

I'm not going to list ever single band I think that sucks because it would be an unending list of nu metal, pop, grunge, nu metal, "gothic" rock, rap, hip-hop, nu metal, "trance", nu metal, country, classic rock, and nu metal. Instead, I'll list some CDs I have bought and was really fucking disappointed with because the bands sucked:

Celtic Frost: Morbid Tales. Pure shittiness.
Amorphis: Tuonela. With trying to be "post-black metal", their music turned to absolute garbage. Listen to Arcturus and Winds instead.
Spiral Architect: Whatever the fuck it's called. What a waste of money. Chromatic wankery with no hooks is pointless music.
Ayreon: The Human Equation. This isn't progressive metal. It isn't an epic project because of all of the musicians. What it ends up being is pointless, boring music.
Extol- The Blueprint Dives. I actually like what I have heard of their old stuff. This CD deserves a journey down the pooper, however.

Some others: Mayhem and Burzum. Satch and Vai.

A Trace Of Blood said:
Amorphis: Tuonela. With trying to be "post-black metal", their music turned to absolute garbage. Listen to Arcturus and Winds instead.

hahafhafhafhadhasdhbjfgasadshgashsdagahhahahasdasdhfhdjasgasdfjh

Hawthorne%20Heights%20-%20punkoryan%20-%20140705-008.jpg
This... this is not a man... this is an emo kid. Or more fittingly, a pussy.

bloodbath_02.jpg

This... this is a fucking man \m/

LadyValerie said:
Nirvana. No, they didn't invent Grunge. Fuck you. Bleach was alright though.
FROM THIS^^^ SENTANCE THERE WILL BE A LOT OF PEOPLE ASSUMING THAT YOU LIVED IN SEATLE AT SOME POINT BEFORE NIRVANA GOT BIG... THE REASON THAT EVERYBODY THINKS NIRVANA INVENTED GRUNGE IS BECAUSE ABSOLUTELY NO ONE OUTSIDE OF WASHINTON STATE HAD EVER HEARD ANY GRUNGE MUSIC OR EVEN THE WORD "GRUNGE" UNTILL NIRVANA GOT NATIONAL ATTENTION... THIS IS INFO THAT WILL BE FOUND IN JUST ABOUT ANY MAG ARTICAL MENTIONING NIRVANA, SO WHILE I CAN'T REALLY SAY NIRVANA WAS GOOD OUTSIDE OF BLEACH, I'VE GOT TO SAY THAT ALL GRUNGE BEFORE NIRVANA SUCKED, AS IN, THE WHOLE GRUNGE GENRE SUCKED SO BAD THAT NONE OF THE HUGE PLETHORA OF PRE-NIRVANA-GRUNGE ARTISTS WERE ABLE TO GET NATIONAL RADIO PLAY/NATIONAL RECORD SALES

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
FROM THIS^^^ SENTANCE THERE WILL BE A LOT OF PEOPLE ASSUMING THAT YOU LIVED IN SEATLE AT SOME POINT BEFORE NIRVANA GOT BIG... THE REASON THAT EVERYBODY THINKS NIRVANA INVENTED GRUNGE IS BECAUSE ABSOLUTELY NO ONE OUTSIDE OF WASHINTON STATE HAD EVER HEARD ANY GRUNGE MUSIC OR EVEN THE WORD "GRUNGE" UNTILL NIRVANA GOT NATIONAL ATTENTION... THIS IS INFO THAT WILL BE FOUND IN JUST ABOUT ANY MAG ARTICAL MENTIONING NIRVANA, SO WHILE I CAN'T REALLY SAY NIRVANA WAS GOOD OUTSIDE OF BLEACH, I'VE GOT TO SAY THAT ALL GRUNGE BEFORE NIRVANA SUCKED, AS IN, THE WHOLE GRUNGE GENRE SUCKED SO BAD THAT NONE OF THE HUGE PLETHORA OF PRE-NIRVANA-GRUNGE ARTISTS WERE ABLE TO GET NATIONAL RADIO PLAY/NATIONAL RECORD SALES

So you've not heard of The Melvins, Mudhoney, Soundgarden, or even Alice in Chains? All 4 of those bands are pre-Nirvana. All formed before Nirvana. All Grunge/Grunge metal bands. All better than Nirvana. And no, I've never even set foot into Washington. With Bleach, Nirvana was similar to the sound of those 3 bands, but after that, their sound got completely fucking watered down, even Bush was harder than them. Not to mention Gavin Rossdale was a better vocalist.

Man, if you're going to say a band sucks, at least give a halfway coherent reason.

(insert band here) sucks "just because they suck" isn't a good reason. For shame. :(