Bass Programming

Sounds great can't wait for you to finish! Are all the tones in the videos D.I? & When this comes out is it just D.I or Amped tones or both?

P.S also did you post process the bass in the vids at all or is it raw?

It'll come with 1 completely DI tone and 4 amped tones. Full version or a lite version.
The bass in each of the videos is just the preset with nothing else added to it.

Do you have the license to use this picture/the eb logo? Using copyrighted images in a commercial product will get your ass sued pretty likely... If you don't have the license, take a picture, from a cool angle, of your bass and use that. I can edit it a bit if you want :)

The name is awesome btw :D

Yeah this is the first bass sim I hear and think it's good "enough".
Even for parts where the bass sits alone I guess you could get away with it!

A pitty I don't own Kontakt though

Good call on the licensing thing.
Ernie Ball gave me a nice hook up in exchange for putting the logo and including all their info in the txt or pdf file.
Just got permission from Ibanez a few minutes ago to use that bass image. Probably wouldn't have went well if I didn't haha.
They're just regular nki files so I'm pretty sure it'll work with the free kontakt player. With a 15 minute time limit or whatever it does.
Should be up later tonight or no later than 12pm pst tomorrow.

Hey frank I have zombass Version 1. I don't know the difference between it and yours was hoping you could shed some light. It has a few processed tones and a clean D.I but idk about articulations samples up & down idk, hoping you might cause I'm really interested in this! Thanks :Smokin:

I don't really know anything about Zombass Version 1.

Price wise it'll be $20 for lite and $30 for full.

I have an EP mix right now that needs new bass tracks and I was going to go with Zombass but I'll definitely be using this instead assuming it's ready in the next couple of days.

Not much higher praise on this forum. :)

$30?? Consider this a pre-order! :)

It'll come with 1 completely DI tone and 4 amped tones. Full version or a lite version.
The bass in each of the videos is just the preset with nothing else added to it.

It's kinda gonna look like this. Minus the name.
2nbx92e.jpg

Hey frank I don't quite understand. whats the difference between (preset 1) 2.3. etc. in the videos? are they all D.I? if so whats the difference in presets? thanks man!

I'll answer for him. Yes you most definitely will need the full version.

Care to elaborate? I've never understood what differentiates one nki from another when it comes to working with the player version. All I currently use it for is Zombass 2, and I really don't NEED another bass vsti, but who doesn't like options?