• Anthrax

Votes: 35 26.7%
  • Opeth

Votes: 96 73.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Iron-Flames said:
LOL, you are patheticaly gay and lying.

:guh: How did you get that out of my response? ...and why resort to personal attacks? Did I offend you personally and deeply by hating a band that you like? Fuck that! And I definately can't take a jab seriously by someone who uses "gay" as an adjective for anything other than homosexual. You're cute, look you succeeded in boiling my blood :D Congratulations, I hope that you find some meaning in your life from this!

~Sh0k~

Thraxfan69 said:
Sold out? By playing heavy metal music that was so in vogue in the 90's? Or are you referring to the ONE rap song with Public Enemy they put out as a B-side, long before rap metal was the in-thing? Or perhaps you're referring to them ditching Joey Belladonna in favor of a real metal singer (or did you think Armored Saint were sell-outs in the 80's too)?

Sure the Not Man was a joke. Did you think it was serious? I don't know about you, but I actually like to have fun once in a while. And not just by laughing at Opeth's vocals. :p

How old are you anyways? I bought Fistful of Metal before Spreading came out, I bought Spreading before I Am The Law came out, before the NOT man single. I didn't even know they DID a rap song with Public Enemy. :p

I've seen them a bunch of times. Anthrax DID sell out.

Steve420 said:
Anthrax kept jokes out of almost all their music. It's kind of hard to take a band seriously when you hear a guy who sounds like Cookie Monster.

Steve

Yeah, singing about comic book characters was real serious. :p

[edit] Yeah, Judge Dredd. :lol: Gimme a break. :p

xenophobe said:
Yeah, singing about comic book characters was real serious. :p

[edit] Yeah, Judge Dredd. :lol: Gimme a break. :p
So your basing your entire opinion on one song out of over 100. Geve ME a break.
How old are you anyways? I bought Fistful of Metal before Spreading came out, I bought Spreading before I Am The Law came out, before the NOT man single. I didn't even know they DID a rap song with Public Enemy.

I've seen them a bunch of times. Anthrax DID sell out.
Whoopee! You heard them a long time ago. I bought Spreading the Disease the day after it came out in stores. You're obviously unfamiliar with anything they've done recently. You didn't even know they did a song with Public Enemy, which means that you haven't seen them since '91, so you're obviously an authority on the music they've been playing recently, therefore you MUST know that they've sold out.

If you took your head out of your ass for long enough, you might realize that you're missing out on some good music. But at least I don't have to run into know-it-alls that base their opinions on a couple tunes that they heard in the mid-80's in the mosh pit. :heh:

Waaah... Boo Hoo.

I've my opinion about Anthrax, and just as with Metallica, after Black came out, I didn't give Load and Reload a chance... And I don't think I' "missed out on good music". Much the same with Anthrax and State of Euphoria.

If you can't handle that, you better go back to your corner of the playground and whine over there. :p

Are you shitting me? Anthrax beat at the gates and emperor? Lol who the hell was voting?

Of course im voting for Opeth- they were the best metal band in the world long before this post.