Bed Of Nails *beep*

Korruptive

Roy The Reaper
Aug 26, 2006
England
If you listen carefully there's a beep every now and then in the song.
What's that all about?
No it's not a downloaded version, I bought the legit EP.

The beep happens more than once in the song, it's hard to pick up but once you notice it, you notice it every time.

Also as someone said something about a msn noise, in one other CoB song on the FTR album, not sure which song, it sounds like a muffled msn reply noise, and I always used to come running back to the computer to see if there was a reply. :confused:

Rock Hydra said:
Yeah, give us a time. Also, it could be fret noise.

Actually....if you literally mean ".....Bed of Nails" *beep*

At 2:07 it's actaully a harmonic.
For me it's 2:09

Korruptive said:
The beep happens more than once in the song, it's hard to pick up but once you notice it, you notice it every time.

Also as someone said something about a msn noise, in one other CoB song on the FTR album, not sure which song, it sounds like a muffled msn reply noise, and I always used to come running back to the computer to see if there was a reply. :confused:

+1, in the hcdr album too. dont remember wich song. thinks its your better of dead.

Korruptive said:
If you listen carefully there's a beep every now and then in the song.
What's that all about?
No it's not a downloaded version, I bought the legit EP.

Theres a Bed of Razors EP?

<-Warheart-> said:
No, he bought the Trashed, Lost and Strungout EP which has the Bed of Nails cover on it along with the Andrew W.K one.

Ah then it just made alot more sense

I think my brain needs to start functioning again. I read Bed of Razors..

I also mix up the words Meet and Meat sometimes when i read.. That makes for some very odd misunderstandings.. "I wanna meat you sometime".. Dont ask.

Muffin said:
Ah then it just made alot more sense

I think my brain needs to start functioning again. I read Bed of Razors..

I also mix up the words Meet and Meat sometimes when i read.. That makes for some very odd misunderstandings.. "I wanna meat you sometime".. Dont ask.

:lol: It's ok, you can keep that to yourself. :p

I don't hear any beeps. You must be hearing things. Maybe you're listening to it so loud that your hearing is going out and that you're hearing weird noises. The only beeps i hear is on the censored In Your Face.

Lady_Laiho said:
I don't hear any beeps. You must be hearing things. Maybe you're listening to it so loud that your hearing is going out and that you're hearing weird noises. The only beeps i hear is on the censored In Your Face.
Uh no, I have exceptional hearing.
I hear it every time I play the track.