Bed Of Nails *beep*

<-Warheart-> said:
Holy shit, I've never taken longer than a day off.
+1, i never dont play guitar when i'm at home and havent got things to do ... :)

Trying to find out the beep, but i can't really find it. Although i've heard the msn sound several times, and i always fall for it :p I think it's in the rebel yell cover, and possibly some other songs aswell.

Authentic Metalhead said:
I was separated from it when I had to go to Arkansas, and now all my wires are in a mess so I can't plug it in.

Something happened to my other cord, so i can't use my distpedal now, but luckily my amp doesn't sound to shabby without a pedal :)

It's also possibility that it's a a frequency that certain people cannot hear. Some peoples ears may be damaged or just old to where the cant hear that frequency anymore. So, you just might not be crazy.

inhe said:
Trying to find out the beep, but i can't really find it. Although i've heard the msn sound several times, and i always fall for it :p I think it's in the rebel yell cover, and possibly some other songs aswell.

I can't hear anything.

My guess is that someone recorded over it or something while MSN was running and it caught it. I do things like this sometimes to convert files or rip stuff and if your computer makes other sounds, it records them too.

<-Warheart-> said:
I can't hear anything.

My guess is that someone recorded over it or something while MSN was running and it caught it. I do things like this sometimes to convert files or rip stuff and if your computer makes other sounds, it records them too.

might be :loco:

But if you're talking about a "beep", it must be some guitaring thing. Inbetween songs, i hear something with the guitar but i like it.

<-Warheart-> said:
I can't hear anything.

Not in the case of the Metallica song, I first noticed it when I played the CD (authentic). But I was playing it through my computer, so I thought it was MSN. But I played it in my CD player and I heard it. I think Battery is the song....not sure(I know it's on the Master of Puppets CD). I'm not about to take the time right now to find it.