Been to every single PPUSA?

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
Sadly, the number of folks who've attended every single PPUSA are dwindling every year..so how many of us are there left now?

Bonus question: How did you hear about PPUSA? Anyone can answer this one. :)

I realize this does not necessarily include me, but I missed the first one due to not knowing anything about it. And I had to miss PP4 for several reasons. But I have not missed one since. :heh: and won't miss another one either.

Yep .. been to all of them. I never have come very close to missing any either. I take it a lot of people missed the first one, but I happened to attend it. I found out about it on the Perpetual Motion board, and since I live in cental Illinos it was an easy one to get to.

Britt

I've been to every festival since 5, which I know isn't all that impressive considering some of you have been to all. I believe 4 was the first festival that I had learned about and regret missing it due to Nightwish.

~Brian~

i missed the first one, only found about the second one looking for vanden
plas tour dates. don't plan on missing any others.

I always wanted to check out the Powermad fest in Baltimore in the late 90's, but never could... then when ProgPower USA came along to more or less replace it in February 2001, I was too tied up at work to make it to Chicago. But I grabbed a gold badge for ProgPower USA 2.0 in November 2001, and still have every ProgPower gold badge to this day. And will continue to as long as the fest exists. Only some major, unpredictable emergency or life change would ever prevent me from attending.

Something even the man himself cannot deny, I've been to as many as Glenn.
...And have been more sober. (Disclaimer: except for after the All-Star Jam).

-C. Roy

Reading Zero / Grimms Bridge / ProgPower USA Stage Manager

I have been to every one, ALMOST didn't make a couple, but some friends helped me out! ;) I never dreamed back then, that some guy on a forum (Glenn) would have such a great ongoing run with what I consider to be the best festival in the US....:headbang::kickass:

All but the first six. Flying to Atlanta for a metal show just didn't seem quite right for someone just hitting puberty.