Beer, Slayer & Bus -- The August Adventure Thread

warez-communism.jpg

linux-china-communism.jpg

communism.jpg

lurch70 said:
i just fell off of my chair ... was that officially the first makeout pic on RC? :loco:
We're doing our best to make you proud, daddy. ;)

Reign in Acai said:
What's up with all the forest hikes? Too cheap to take her out to dinner and a movie?!?
If I wanted restaurants and movies, I could have stayed at home. No point travelling around the globe for that. In fact, I couldn't care less about fancy dinners and all the other things people consider "romantic". Doesn't impress me at all. Take me on a hike, show me some beautiful scenery, and I'll be the happiest girl around.
Btw, you don't wanna know how much we spent on our hiking gear. So much for "cheap".

lizard said:
CA, has she taught you "Ich liebe dich" yet? :oops:
I think he knew that one long before we met. :p

Ok, it's 5am here. I'll move my sick ass back to bed and try to sleep off that fever and headache. :ill:

Doom said:
I think I'm of the opinion now that this forum should be discussing more metal. It's gotten really gay recently. I wish CA and Maren good luck or whatever, but I couldn't give a shit about what they do when they see each other.
new favorite poster right here
seriously i thought this thing was a hoax so i never came back to this thread

wtf?

anyway, I'm sick* of all the romantic bullshit.

*jealous

if there was one person to take over the role of RC leader if NAD goes to Tibet ... its fucking dorian :lol:

and ... I really want to hear Maren speak ... can you upload some mp3's? :loco: ... this is really weird I know

Erik said:
look don't shit up your own love nest thread with pointless bickering

instead, have a pic of me posing with a bathory album (TAKEN BY..... MY GIRLFIRENDE!?!!)

23m20pd.jpg

WTF I HATE YOU FOR HAVING SHIRTS THAT ARN'T BLACK! GRRRRRRR!

lurch70 said:
if there was one person to take over the role of RC leader if NAD goes to Tibet ... its fucking dorian :lol:
hahaha this rules because I just read like 9 threads and in each one dorian pwned the fuck out of all of them.

I take sabbaticals from RC about once a month lately, plus I don't spend nearly as much time here as I have in years gone by. It's not quite the same anymore + I have better shit to do anyhow, but obviously it's still quite entertaining.

lurch70 said:

and ... I really want to hear Maren speak ... can you upload some mp3's? :loco: ... this is really weird I know

lol, she's shy about her voice.

Anyway, I'll try and act bitter, lonely, unhappy and masturbatory in every other thread on RC since PoopyPants in Acai and others seem to dislike it. If you don't want to follow this shit, stay the fuck out of this thread.

Simple. :)

**Cause I'm too lazy to email everyone who actually has an interest in it, so here is a nice central spot.

lurch70 said:
"vait a meenut... dunt ai nuvv juu?? from ze inter webbe? Yu arr ztaggeringg""

DISCLAIMER: No offence intended, I eagerly await VENGEANCE

Update for those who care and to piss off SmallPenis in Acai.

DSCN0939_450x600.jpg

DSCN0951_800x600.jpg

DSCN0948_800x600.jpg

Maren & My Dad
DSCN0943_800x600.jpg

My Family (hat is backwards from taking pictures, fuck off)
DSCN0944_800x600.jpg

My Dogs whom we'd been playing fetch with: (It's not a fucking poodle, it's an irish water spaniel)
DSCN0950_800x600.jpg