Beer, Slayer & Bus -- The August Adventure Thread

Cool. If I can convince myself to get on a plane I might make it, even though I'm interested in exactly none of the bands discussed so far. :Spin:

If it amuses maren, i'll be cuddle up to the NADfro. In exchange she has to show me her boobs.

Haha. I can entertain people pretty well. But I won't sexually entertain you. Sry nad.

Yeah, you still have to give me your pants size lurch. otherwise it'll be a pretty feeble package.

yes, its definetelly a change for the better over the negative shit being spewed all over the forum lately ... bah.

speedos shipped to everyone ...

lurch70 said:
well things are somewhat progressing ... I think we have somewhat realistic numbers for financing ... we are looking at some venues at this point. if all falls into place ... and we can score the dough ... we go ahead.

probably an October affair.

:kickass:

This sounds like quite a trip planned, I might start swimming now, will possibly make it by august.

There is only like 4-5 people who are aussie on here im related to one of them, the other ive met(Decadent) and then theres Birkenau.... and the other guy who changed his name and i forget it now, Disgustipated thats the one.

hmm, if everyone is coming down to Vancouver to party in August, I think I might decide to come down for a week. I was already thinking about perhaps visiting my uncle and his family for a week or so at the end of August beforehand, but this gives an extra incentive.

haha, is that the Maxim reading perv* uncle? He should show up too. :headbang:

*completely and totally normal

MajestikMøøse said:
It was probably a newfie

whats a newfie?

I'm not knocking canada by the way

actually I also had a good friend who was a redhead girl who is a fashion model
very pretty and not annoying used to come drinking
.......didn't make her grubby though
i was more like a big brother to her

however...I did fuck her sister :tickled: