Beer, Slayer & Bus -- The August Adventure Thread

snow2fall said:
My friends just left, the numbing effect of the beer lasts, I'm stuffing myself with chips, I'm wondering if and how Erik's sweetheart's religious beliefs will change our wannabe-grimm metalhead's own convictions and if you ever not forget something when you go travelling, all while debating the option of sleep. Three hours until I have to wake up.

Goodnight Berlin, see you in Vancouver tomorrow. Or something like that.

:wave:

:kickass:

Have a good flight!!

Erik said:
1. the fuck, stop telling people about shit you should not be telling people about
2. the answer is no
3. i'm grim and i don't want to be shit that i'm not

thanks

so...you got a chickie that has some kinda religious beliefs that challenge your own eh>? :)

Off to beer it up and try and distract myself for the night, hopefully the beer will allow to sleep :)

FUCK YEAH :kickass:

Lurch, NAD, and Lizzie-kins, i'll do my best to get you some pictures :D

Yeah, in this thread Erik got pwned! :p

42525711.pwned.jpg

Conspicuously Absent said:
Off to beer it up and try and distract myself for the night, hopefully the beer will allow to sleep :)

FUCK YEAH :kickass:

Lurch, NAD, and Lizzie-kins, i'll do my best to get you some pictures :D

Andrew ... that is so freaking awesome ... must be really strange in some ways. I don't know how I would react to someone I have been communicating with for so long online and then they came to see me ...

Oh wait ... Nad came to see me ... and I humped his leg [/worstnadwannabepostever] :loco:

Yeah dude, I'm totally stoked. I feel like the time we did 10 espresso shooters at lunch and went back to class. VIBRATING. SHAKING. SWEATING.

haha. I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. I really have no clue if I'm gonna grin and give her a hug as planned, be all shy and nervous, or run up and hump her leg (definetly a possibility).

We'll see man, I'll be sure to update this thread as things progress and shit.

I think I'm of the opinion now that this forum should be discussing more metal. It's gotten really gay recently. I wish CA and Maren good luck or whatever, but I couldn't give a shit about what they do when they see each other.

Doomcifer said:
so...you got a chickie that has some kinda religious beliefs that challenge your own eh>? :)
not "challenge"
"disagree with" more like
although admittedly i've had to learn a thing or two about tolerance (the hard way)

Good luck you twos, have fun.

I communicated with my woman for a long time via ze internet before we got together if that means anything. Then again, the first time we met was in person about a year ago so maybe this doesn't mean much. :loco: