Behemoth's Demigod album.. Yay or nay??

Jun 25, 2004
I just bought this one so it hasnt grown on me yet... all the songs except for the last one are pretty short so that is a negative for me... but otherwise its a ok album.. just need a few more listens to it i suppose... what do you think about the album or band? ....

Aye man. Behemoth are a decent wee band. For classic death metal done Polish style, Vader are still the Gods tho'. Check "Litany" out, blows away any Behemoth album, and practically everything else as well.
"Xeper" is the best DM song ever.

I love the new Behemoth album. It was my introduction to the band and I have been blasting it non stop. Can't wait to see them with Suffocation on the 16th of Feb. I am listening to the album right now.

It lacks feeling and emotion. It seems a bit contrived. Even though it is musically tighter than ZKC, nothing can match ZKC's feeling, and it is for that reason that I recommend Demigod with the warning the ZKC is most likely better at the end of the day.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
It lacks feeling and emotion. It seems a bit contrived. Even though it is musically tighter than ZKC, nothing can match ZKC's feeling, and it is for that reason that I recommend Demigod with the warning the ZKC is most likely better at the end of the day.

And with that I suggest people beware of pretentiousness. If you can decide anything from this cunts review you're a better man than I. :err:
Still, I'm used to his pish by now.

SculptedCold said:
That's disgusting man. Why the hell aren't they playing music? Or do they do that after they get eachother's manjuices?
:lol:

Top draw album. I listen to it a lot and its steadily becoming a Death Metal favourite of mine... Zos Kia Cultus still owns.

This album was my introduction to Behemoth. From what I've heard of it, I really love it. I usually have some difficulties with short songs too... but I don't make a big deal like you seem to do! But anyway, this is good Death Metal I think, even if it's short.

Stormwatch said:
And with that I suggest people beware of pretentiousness. If you can decide anything from this cunts review you're a better man than I. :err:

What the hell was pretentious about what he said? I'm not passing judgement on the value of his statement because I haven't heard either album, but it seems like you're the one being the cunt here.

VVVVV > Stormwatch

And I have also taken quite a liking to newer Behemoth. The song "Conquer All" slays rather mightily, and I'm feeling this album will be just as great as ZKC.

Stormwatch said:
Do you not know what contrived means? Because you clearly don't know what pretentious means.