Behemoth's Demigod album.. Yay or nay??

Do you know what songs they played at the show? I'm about to head out to see them and it would be nice to know some of the songs to expect. I'd like to see "As Above, So Below" and "Conquer All" for sure.

The new Behemoth album isn't hugely original, but still very enjoyable. I'd not heard any Behemoth before buying Demigod but the first thing I thought when listening to it was "Nile". I downloaded Zos Kia Cultis a while ago, I've not had a proper listen to it yet but from what I have heard, it seems like a cool album

if i wanted to hear morbid angel worship, ill just listen to the real thing.

older behemoth is better, the transistion period between black metal behemoth and morbid angel behemoth is killer
~gR~

None_So_Vile said:
The new Behemoth album isn't hugely original, but still very enjoyable. I'd not heard any Behemoth before buying Demigod but the first thing I thought when listening to it was "Nile". I downloaded Zos Kia Cultis a while ago, I've not had a proper listen to it yet but from what I have heard, it seems like a cool album

Well from what i gather they are very good friends with Nile and also one of the Nile members played on the last track on the album... The Reign of Shemsu-Hor....

None_So_Vile said:
The new Behemoth album isn't hugely original, but still very enjoyable. I'd not heard any Behemoth before buying Demigod but the first thing I thought when listening to it was "Nile".

Eh, I'd say they're basically just Morbid Angel, except a lot more enjoyable than any of MA's recent work.

Opeth17 said:
Do you know what songs they played at the show? I'm about to head out to see them and it would be nice to know some of the songs to expect. I'd like to see "As Above, So Below" and "Conquer All" for sure.

shit, well i guess i'm too late, but ya they played both of those songs.

havent heard the new album, but the video for conquer all was fucking terrible - maybe 15 good seconds out of it all (mainly the ending and the girl)

The only thing that separates Behemoth from Morbid Angel is the former's overuse of middle-eastern sounding phrygian modes and harmonic minor scales.

The only bad thing I have to say about the newest release is the time of it's songs. Too short. Other than that, class album. Thelema.6 still tops their album releases.

I shall be seeing them in mid May, as well. Hope they tour with Suffocation on this one because I didn't see Suffo's name alongside theirs.

White Candle Expire said:
The only bad thing I have to say about the newest release is the time of it's songs. Too short. Other than that, class album. Thelema.6 still tops their album releases.

I shall be seeing them in mid May, as well. Hope they tour with Suffocation on this one because I didn't see Suffo's name alongside theirs.

its with nile and king diamond in may