Belladonna

There's nothing nu metal about Shadows Fall. Plus the worst Shadows Fall album is infinitely better than that Red Lamb album.

so I'll take Donais over Spitz 2014.

He's entitled to his opinion and I'm entitled to mine ;p If you toss up both names in a reputably metal community scene, everyone knows who Dan Spitz is.

LOL , I swear to God this music sounds like the same song. I must hallucinating, there is no way this a 1 hour video. It sounds like 1 song, I dont see any difference there are other songs in this video

Honestly, no joke, but hahaha, I think Lady GaGa's music is better than Shadows Fall

[YOUTUBE]IuRnUsApWck [/YOUTUBE]

So what's the deal with this Jonathan Donais guy ? He's supposedly the new full time member or a fill in ?

It's now Feburary 2014 and they still did not update their webpage..lol

anthrax.jpg

Looks like Donais is getting the Paul Crook treatment maybe?

That was my exact thought also.

Is Jon officially an Anthrax member?

For all intents and purposes, he’s in Anthrax. He’s going to be there for everything we do moving forward. As far as how you title it, yeah. As far as I’m concerned, Jon is in Anthrax and will be playing leads on the record and will be touring with the band starting at the end of May 2014.
http://www.metalinsider.net/interviews/scott-ian-on-new-anthrax-more-brutal-with-crazier-riffs

So yeah, Jon is official.

^ Yeah, I totally get that, but that's still pretty much exactly the Paul Crook scenario from the 90s.

Anyway - doesn't matter too much hopefully. As long as we hear a brilliant follow-up to WM and touring it's all great.

He's entitled to his opinion and I'm entitled to mine ;p If you toss up both names in a reputably metal community scene, everyone knows who Dan Spitz is.

Yes, a cockeyed holly roller midget who can't play guitar to save his life and has set up an incredibly shitty band only ten people were really interested to see.

LOL , I swear to God this music sounds like the same song. I must hallucinating, there is no way this a 1 hour video. It sounds like 1 song, I dont see any difference there are other songs in this video

Honestly, no joke, but hahaha, I think Lady GaGa's music is better than Shadows Fall

[youtube]IuRnUsApWck [/youtube]
Agree with this one, I've never actually bothered with this band.

Yes, a cockeyed holly roller midget who can't play guitar to save his life and has set up an incredibly shitty band only ten people were really interested to see.

You left out arrogant who used to like to stick his dick in any chick. There is no denying his new bands and solo stuff is incredibly shitty, but he is still an amazing guitar player with Anthrax.

There is plenty of info out there how Dan's guitar work added dimensions to Anthrax's music. :headbang:

I'd really like to punch Charlie and Scott in the face if they say it's their band and heck with Joey's input

That's doubtful unless they do something insane like switch singers (yet again) by hiring one of the retired members of Nsync to front them :lol:

Might as well check it out then!

PMed you a sample (one song) of the album to avoid any possible forum violations concerning streaming links of copyrighted songs.

I just stumbled across a streaming REMASTERED version of Joey's 2nd solo album, Spells of Fear,,,WOW sounds so much better than the original version that was released. I'm starting to think that perhaps the poorly mixed version was perhaps released by mistake.

Musically, it has a darker feel to it. Thanks to the remastering, the background vocals/choruses that were lost in the bad mix are upfront and the guitars/bass/drums sound dirty but clear instead of muddy (original version)

The remastered version ROCKS :kickass:

I couldn't believe how good his first solo album was,don't know if it cause expectations were low or he just impressed,solid album from start to finish

Btw, I finally got around to checking out Artifacts 1 and Artifacts 2. Good tunes on those as well. Its a combination of unreleased songs and demo versions of a few of the songs from his 1st solo album.