Best 5 of '09 - In Retrospect

The Chasm being overrated is funny. Overrated by whom? The 500 people that bought the album straight from Daniel Corchado since they don't have a label?

I don't like Ildjarn. The people that like his music overrate it.

The Chasm being overrated is funny. Overrated by whom? The 500 people that bought the album straight from Daniel Corchado since they don't have a label?

I don't like Ildjarn. The people that like his music overrate it.

Overrated by people who act like they are the pinnacle of metal.

I don't think they are the pinnacle of metal, however I do think they are one of the best metal bands in the past 10 years along with Manilla Road.

either your out of your mind or REALLY fail at metal.

As much as I like the album, I can kind of agree that it's overrated. Not in terms of quality or whatever, but in how it's praised as a ground-breaking thrash revolution (which it isn't remotely).

i dont know about all that revolutionary-groundbreaking stuff, but Black Future along with Hexens State Of Insurgency and Skeletonwitch's Beyond The Permafrost is easily one of the best thrash metal albums to come out in the last 10+ years, which automatically voids it from even being mentioned in the same sentence as the word overrated.

i dont know about all that revolutionary-groundbreaking stuff, but Black Future along with Hexens State Of Insurgency and Skeletonwitch's Beyond The Permafrost is easily one of the best thrash metal albums to come out in the last 10+ years, which automatically voids it from even being mentioned in the same sentence as the word overrated.

Hexen and Skeletonwitch? lol. might as well say Warbringer and Evile too. Vektor is the only worthwhile thing you mentioned.

Hexen and Skeletonwitch? lol. might as well say Warbringer and Evile too. Vektor is the only worthwhile thing you mentioned.

LOL! ya, ok ...... now i can tell your just yapping out of your ass and im pretty sure you'v never even heard State of Insurgency(which is as good as Black Future, if not better) ..... nothing from Warbringer or fucking evile is comparable to the three albums i mentioned.... your quote just shows that you shouldn't even be commenting on thrash, son.... go listen to those albums before you make moronic comments like saying they arent "whorthwhile"(once again LOL!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why am I being called son by someone who is likely 15 years old? Go listen to your awful nu-thrash somewhere else, Skeletonwitch and Hexen are pure garbage. Listen to some real thrash.

15???? thats funny, coming for someone who i can probably adopt .. i was listening to thrash when you were still being breast-fed...SON!

Nu-thrash(which sounds as retarded as your statements)??? i guess your just too much of a nitwit to understand that i was saying that those are EASILY the best thrash albums to come out in about a decade (unless you think you know enough about thrash to bring up a example of better albums to come out in the last 10 years)....

"nu thrash turr turr garbage tur tur real thrash TUR TUR" .... and like i said before, stop commenting on thrash, because your knowledge of it is obviously ZERO!...lol fucking idiot.