Best of 2010 thus far...

It's really his worst black metal album. I don't get the huge praise for it. I didn't think it was terrible, thought it was decent at best though.

I listened the fuck out of it when it first came out and loved it, but I have a hard time bringing myself to listening to it now. It's like I OD'ed on it.

Suprisingly, no one seems to be hyping the new Masterplan, which is a shame because it's probably their best album ever and the best power metal album I have heard in a long, long time.

Wintersun's music sounds like it came straight out of a video game. What is there to elaborate on?

@ Zephyrus: There was a power metal thread that was pretty active for a while. What are you talking about?

My speakers actually don't play Wintersun because of their natural repellent towards yawn-inducing superficial wankery.

For the record, I like 80s power metal when the genre was still good.

My speakers actually don't play Wintersun because of their natural repellent towards yawn-inducing superficial wankery.

For the record, I like 80s power metal when the genre was still good.

Wintersun is 54 minutes of composed genius. But we are arguing opinion and quite frankly this is boring and stupid, so your opinion is noted. Let's move on.

So you got a leak of an album 5 months in advance? Pretty impressive :rolleyes: . Either that or you are a colossal fanboi fag for rating an album that hasn't come out yet as the best album of the year.

Suprisingly, no one seems to be hyping the new Masterplan, which is a shame because it's probably their best album ever and the best power metal album I have heard in a long, long time.

I think the fact that Jorn Lande left after "Aeronautics" kind of declined the people to keep an eye on them. MKII was a great album don't get me wrong, but it wasn't the same, so people kind of drifted off into listening to something else.

I have listened to the new album once and I was kind of bored with it. But the vocals were still great as Jorn usually is.