Best album cover ever?

I haven't heard this album yet but intend to buy it.. but anyways i like this album cover:

002-4905891-5386434

51PARD54CNL._SS400_.jpg

This is like something in one of those old horror movies where it scares the person so bad they just let it get them.

Do you mean to say that the kid himself is satanic or that he is in the satantic third grade?

hmm....good question. I don't really know. I think the kid's father was a satantic plumber from the 7th extremity of brooklyn. But the school he attends has classes in cellars literred with corpses. I don't know what though might make this kid wanna draw shitty devil art for an even shitter devil band. We should really take this one to the philosopher section. It's give them something to ponder.

hmm....good question. I don't really know. I think the kid's father was a satantic plumber from the 7th extremity of brooklyn. But the school he attends has classes in cellars literred with corpses. I don't know what though might make this kid wanna draw shitty devil art for an even shitter devil band. We should really take this one to the philosopher section. It's give them something to ponder.

Brooklyn doesn't have seven extremities, you tit.

Dude... it's Judith with the head of Holofernes. For people who hate Christianity so much some of you guys know very little about it.

Does anyone know who that painting is by? I have the album so at one point I knew but I forget now and my cd is at home.

Artemesia Gentileschi did some really wonderful paintings on the subject:

I love how strong and self-assured Gentileschi's Judith is. Unlike some other Judith's out there, especially Caravaggio's, that just look small and scared. Not that I'm bashing Caravaggio...just the way he depicted Judith wasn't as convincing.

It's by Elisabetta Sirani. And I thought it was Herodias with the head of John the Baptist. As one of the conspiracies about his death is that she was given a priveledge by the king to have anything she wanted, and she requested the head of John the baptist.