• Odemarkens Son

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Cosmic Genesis

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • VFTSG

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Smekermann

You're probably one of those idiots who thought Empiricism sucked, too, right?
First of all, you fucking moron, don't call me idiot you don't even know me! And for your information Empiricism was my second best album fo the year 2001!

(and what the fuck does you being into Vintersorg for more than a year having to do with the fact that you can't accept change in an artist and/or you don't give the album enough listens before you go running your mouth off in the artist's forum saying how it's his worst album ever?)

I listened the album at least 20 times so don't go saying I didn't give it enough listens!!! And what I mean by being into Vintersorg more than 1 year is the persons that heard vintersorg with cosmic genesis might have more an ear for VFTSG than someone that heard vintersorg for the first time with his first mcd and till fjalls! Anyhow Each time I come back to that forum I always wonder why!! And why don't you think before puting words into someone els's mouth and calling them idiot just because they have a different opinion than you?!!
If you are not happy have a seat and rotate! _I_

Odemarkens Son, followed by Till Fjalls. I like VFTSG but I miss hearing songs in Swedish. I never cared for songs in English- though I must say I just picked up Empiricism and am really digging it despite the English lyrics.
Funny thing is I live in America. Heh.

First of I didn't say the Empiricism and VFSG sounds the same I said it's similar. I don't understand why poeple get so defensive just because I have a different opinion!!!:mad:

And saying that poeple like that should not be allowed to write reviews just proove me that you can't accept another differences. You are probably the type of person that don't like some one if they don't think the way YOu do! Grow up!!!

Anyhow as if I care what poeple on message board writes especially here with the so smart Morgana!

Originally posted by Claudius Rex
Odemarkens Son, followed by Till Fjalls. I like VFTSG but I miss hearing songs in Swedish. I never cared for songs in English- though I must say I just picked up Empiricism and am really digging it despite the English lyrics.
Funny thing is I live in America. Heh.
you know that Borknagar have not had norwegian lyrics since the first album right...?

Smekermann you are one of these person that like to argue and pick every little dirty spot that you get find don't you asshole!
If you get off on other's stupid errors and like to make yourself look glorious it's not my problem.

The work that my partner and I do in our magazine have nothing to do with what we write in message board like this one. Get a life!

Leaving the whole Vintersorg thing out of this for a moment, you don't even know how to spell properly, nor do you know proper grammar or punctuation. A person who doesn't know proper grammar shouldn't be allowed to write in ANY professional publication like a magazine or an online review site, because they're NOT CAPABLE OF IT. You are one of those people.

Oh Pekermann...thou hast much to learn. First of all if you want to be picky about the bastardisation of the English language...I challenge you to read messages posted by 80% of the people using this board. Secondly, a person (WHO'S FIRST LANGUAGE IS OBVIOUSLY NOT ENGLISH) yet is quite capable of making their feellings come across is most certainly qualified to write in ANY professional magazine and/or publication. THAT'S WHAT COPY EDITORS ARE FOR dumbfuck.

Anyhow I won't waste my time trying to get through your thick skull (only to find a brain the size of a pea). Let's just say that perhaps you should be more selective before cutting people up. Leave it to those of us with half a mind to do so.

:)

Hey smekermann, are you from Sweden? If you aren´t, your nickname is bloody funny...;)

/offtopic, continue your little meaningless fight.

-phyros ( reviewed )

English isn't my first language either and yet you don't see me fuck up in every sentence =0(

Also, look at her review. Is that a GOOD review, in your eyes? Then you must be blind as a fucking bat, 'cause that's one of the worst reviews I've seen. It's funny because she tries to take herself seriously and yet she fails miserably because she obviously has no idea what the album sounds like AND she credits Lars Nedland as playing on the entire album. If she HAS heard it, it must've went through one ear and came out the other. How else can you explain the Borknagar comparison?

But whatever. I must also commend you for your sad attempts at flaming. They're pretty hilarious =0) ("DURR I WON'T WASTE MY TIME GETTING THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL" - way to copy my EXACT FUCKING INSULT, bi0tch)

:lol: @ Pekermann...

Trust me son, that was no attempt at flaming. Just being brutally honest. (Congrats on your superb english btw...it must be rather difficult for you to read through that big english dictionary every time you want to write something half assed intelligent).

Oh...and while your mastering of good english WRITING is there...you obviously have a a distance to travel in the comprehension department. Nowhere in her review does she credit Lars Nedland as playing on the ENTIRE album. (She simply stated that there are musicians present on both the new Vintersorg album and in Borknagar)...thus creating a similar *keyboard* sound. Brush up on your reading skills little one. So yes I thought that the review was good...why? Cos she was honest. No assliking from a Vintersorg fan here people. And by the way, don't be too harsh on those with a poor grasp on the gramatical structure of the English language...as Mr. V himself HIRED someone to fix his boo-boo's.

Which brings me to the thought...in an earlier post you said that someone with such poor english should not write for any professional publication. Does this same opinion apply to musicians? (Not just aiming at Mr. V here...I've come across MANY (metal in particular) CD's where the english is far from proper.

And this board is supposed to be filled with "open minded people"!!!

And an artist can use negative critics in a positive way if you didn't think of it!

And what's the point on bashing at her that much?

Non, really, I had too many illusions about you guys. Anyways, you can say or do anything on the net, it is so unpersonalized, you'll never get the negative side effects. You can appear to be everything you're not.

And, I own the soul to anyone else who bashes someone else or someone's opinion. And I will search for bashing now!
:Shedevil: