Best alcoholic beverage

BEST VODKA EVER
randalls_1719_25561554.gif

I love Jack Daniels, straight or a Jack n Coke 40/60. Screwdrivers and jaegbombs are good too.

:kickass:

Beer - everything but i love heineken and corona ,flensburger ,erdinger and san migel.And especially '5,0' .Comes in a can ,costs 0,54 € (0,25Pfand + 0,29€) so you get 0,25€ back if you bring the empty cans back to the market. it got 5,2 % .it rocks
and of course jack daniels, glenfiddich or absolut vodka or jägermeister.
Whatever

_DJ_british_motard_ said:
Nah, i like the taste of beer so i like strong beer and i like orange so i like grand marnier. I know theyre are tons of thread like this, i just didnt think of it before now, sorry. Plus, we dont give a fuck, alcohol is a nice subject!
My freind used to buy Mickeys of Cointreu (sp), orange liquere, mix it with Orange crush and you dont even taste it he tells me. But it was $16 for a Mickey, I can get 26er of shitty booze for that :p

CliffBurton said:
My freind used to buy Mickeys of Cointreu (sp), orange liquere, mix it with Orange crush and you dont even taste it he tells me. But it was $16 for a Mickey, I can get 26er of shitty booze for that :p
yeah, well grand marnier is 13$ can for 200ml. And i like it straight

i don't even drink much, but, when i do, i like beer, vodka coolers, mikes hard lemonade and vex are pretty good. i dont like the taste of mixed drinks, so, yeah.