Best Death Metal of 2006

I'm probably going to get that new Cattle Decapitation and Melechesh. I see Cattle Decapitation are endorsed by Clif Bar. That band is something else.

I have to say that Zyklon 'Disentigrate' is a very overlooked DM album this year. It's easily the band's best release.

I'm pretty sure they opened for Cryptopsy but can't really remember. I just recall hoping against hope that they would stop what they were doing.

Oof. Napalm Death (despite being more grind, rules most everything else).
Melecesh, Necrophobic, Skinless, and Vader wereexcellent as always. I have yet to hear the new Suffocation though I have hopes for it. New General Surgery is always a good thing, and of course, the mighty Unleashed. So those are my vote for best of DM for the year.

Just for the record, I've seen Cattle Decapitation live and THEY SUCK.
Dude those guys totally smoked when I saw them. The singer even spat into the air and when it landed on him, he looked around quite confused like "how the fuck did that happen?"

That's my only experience with the band.

We just had a cow die from some weird problem. She started bleeding out of her cunt, then she kicked the bucket a few days later.

Actually the blood could have been from her ass. I didn't bother to look very closely at it.

what do you do with a dead cow? ... do you bury it? give it to charity?
leave it for the crows?

do tell :loco:

Anata and Melechesh for me ...

the new Suffocation while good, has become a quick snoozer ... there is something cheesy about it ...

Dude those guys totally smoked when I saw them. The singer even spat into the air and when it landed on him, he looked around quite confused like "how the fuck did that happen?"

That's my only experience with the band.

yeah, that's his gimmick. He spits in the air and catches it in his mouth. His vocals are really intolerable as well, but whatever floats yer boat

what do you do with a dead cow? ... do you bury it? give it to charity?
leave it for the crows?

do tell :loco:

We use a tractor with a loader to move it to a canyon somewhere on the property. Then the coyotes gobble it up. If we have the time, we might go out and try to pick a couple of the coyotes off, because they are getting completely out of control.

You know you wish you had cows, canyons, and coyotes.

We use a tractor with a loader to move it to a canyon somewhere on the property. Then the coyotes gobble it up. If we have the time, we might go out and try to pick a couple of the coyotes off, because they are getting completely out of control.

You know you wish you had cows, canyons, and coyotes.

I prefer having indoor plumbing and heat, though. :D

what do you mean, "a loader"? is that like a trailer? did you still have to physically touch and move the dead cow yourself or just bulldoze it all the way across the property? either way it's :lol: