Cryptopsy - Phobophile
Cryptopsy - Slit your guts
Skinless - Extermination
Dying fetus - Skullfucked
Decapitated - Humans Dust
Decapitated - Nihility
Nile - masturbating the war god
Vader - Wings

i cannot stand cannibal corpse. i know they are death metal legends or whatever, but i do not see the big shit about em. thats just my opinion, not intended to be harsh, i know plenty of people who live and die by them, which is cool. just not my thing.
anyway, best death metal song ever...
Death is the Hunter, whoever mentioned it i fucking love you that song is amazing, especially the ending solo. The Funeral Portrait by Opeth is my pick though. Artifacts of the Black Rain by In Flames is second. if this includes black metal...i would have to say mourning palace by dimmu borgir is up there as well.

Decapitated - Winds of creation
Morbid Angel - Heaving Earth
Death - Pull the Plug
Morbid Angel - wooo wooo wooo where the slime liiiiiive.
Cannibal Corpse - Pounded Into Dust
Gorefest - Reality when you die...

Originally posted by Stormrider586
Death is the Hunter, whoever mentioned it i fucking love you that song is amazing, especially the ending solo.

Woohooo! Stormrider586 fucking loves me!!!! *feels all warm and fuzzly* Haha, it's so cool that someone else finally thinks so. I think 'Death Is The Hunter' is an absolutely flawless song, and I don't understand why hardly anyone even mentions it as a favourite/best track on the Crowned In Terror album let alone in death metal as a whole. It's fast, it chugs, the melody absolutely soars, the vocals are harsh and abrasive, it finishes in an absolutely breathtaking solo and even the lyrics ain't that bad! KICKASS SONG!

Originally posted by Stormrider586
i cannot stand cannibal corpse. i know they are death metal legends or whatever, but i do not see the big shit about em. thats just my opinion, not intended to be harsh, i know plenty of people who live and die by them, which is cool. just not my thing.
Death is the Hunter, whoever mentioned it i fucking love you that song is amazing, especially the ending solo. The Funeral Portrait by Opeth is my pick though. Artifacts of the Black Rain by In Flames is second. if this includes black metal...i would have to say mourning palace by dimmu borgir is up there as well.

what are your reasons for not liking cannibal corpse? (just a discussion, not an argument:) )

:D