Best lyrics in death metal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funeral Portrait said:
wanna fuck?

you know, if you stopped saying things like that maybe you wouldnt be a lonely loser that clutches to his stack of playboys like any normal person would their beloved

splashenter.jpg

Funeral Portrait said:
u know SO much about me based on my internet posts! here bitch, check out my social life and lets see how lonely i am:

www.embalmed.net

im the singer.

btw, hustler > playboy

OMFG YOU GUYS HAVE A WEBSITE! that means you MUST have a social life!!~~

lol wow you guys look like fags :D

well i hope you have time to reply to this internet post, what with you and your crazy social life and all

what have we here? looks to me like two dumbfucks are arguing. one claims that he has a social life, another claims that he(idiot #1) does not. and imagine, all of it happening right here, at ultimatemetal.com! gosh, whatever will happen next!!!??? *grabs popcorn*

Demiurge said:
what have we here? looks to me like two dumbfucks are arguing. one claims that he has a social life, another claims that he(idiot #1) does not. and imagine, all of it happening right here, at ultimatemetal.com! gosh, whatever will happen next!!!??? *grabs popcorn*

lol it's over you wierdo

Demiurge said:
woot!

I would like to add Opeth. I agree that Death is good too and I don't really know if Opeth is the BEST band if we only consider lyrics. They may not be the best, but I think they are good at writting weird stuff hehe. I like bands who write nice deep things. Some times it is so deep that you don't really understand, but I think it's done on purpose hehe.

:headbang: 667, the neighbour of the beast :headbang:

Sorry if I am late on adding something to the topic hehe, which actually doesn't really fit with the last few posts. Anyway, I wanted to give my point of view

Status
Not open for further replies.