Cryptopsy - Slit Your Guts. WTF??!!

Wow, you think Slayer sucks? Yeah, their music is not very technical or complicated, but they wrote some heavy, catchy tunes back in the day. Everything after Divine Intervention is not as good as their earlier stuff though.

ignoring all the loads of posts here, basically because im too lazy to read them all :p

death metal is just a style of music, just like any other style of music. Even if you dont like it, you should at least appreciate the skill, i mean come on, flo mournier.....

all the growling is again just another type of vocals and yeah growling isnt that hard to do but to do it on a level with the quality and power of people like lord worm is a hard task. deep, gutteral growls and high pitched screams, and most of the growls are actually words much to some peoples' disbelief - try keeping that up for an entire set when playing live, with the same power in every song

sorry im rambling and talking crap now

I really dig the whole of "None So Vile". I can only recommend that you give Cryptopsy some more chances, it takes time to get into music that doesn't let you catch your breath.

Goddamn, if you don't like Cryptopsy, or even just the song Slit Your Guts, you need to be castrated so you won't make any little-idiots that OUR children will have to listen to.

None So Vile is one of my favorite metal albums of all time.

Simply because you don't understand his vocals you're insulting his art? Do you speak arabic? No? So does that make arabs stupid assholes not worth listening to because you don't understand them? (please restrain your urge to hurl racial slurs).

I didn't understand Deicide's Glenn Benton at first, but the more I listened, the more I learned his speech (or growl, as the case may be) pattern and now I understand ever word he says. The same is (nearly) true of Lord Worm's vocals (that's the name of the singer you're slandering, in case you were even more ignorant than I'd anticipated).

Slit Your Guts is simply one of the finest ultra-death metal sounds ever made. If you don't like it, fuck you, fuck your mother, fuck every one who looks like you and most of all, fuck your Jesus. Right in the ear. Die.

I downloaded Warm Blood, Cold Hate and I don't like that either - guess I'm just not hardcore enough for that stuff. On another note though, I've downloaded some Dimmu Borgir stuff, I expected to hate it, but it's actually great.

I understand why people don't like Lord Worm. His vocals are undestinguishable, and well, they do sound like he's puking. However, this is death metal. Lord Worm puts in all of the extra effort that other death metal vocalists don't. Love them or hate them, his vocals are intense, and they have the sickening, vile qualities that death metal calls for, and that most death metal vocalists don't have. Even if you don't like his vocals, I think a little respect could be shown.

SLIT YOUR GUTS - Lyrics by Lord Worm

Pardon, please, the narrow confinement of your limbs;
Unfortunately, it's necessary for your correction;
Shriek to your heart's content, if you wish,
I promise you pain and nightmares, in that sequence.

Permit me to introduce you to "Tuesday";
I favor her, this pretty blade so tall and fine;
Hatred and violence are not our ways, but firm we are;
Squirming is useless, so is this colon, cry for me.

Svelte is implement, its gentle caress lets you Bleed;
its subtle curvature dancing, deeply slit your guts.

It's for your own good; you need guidance, I provide;
What is your pleasure? This is mine; a welcome change!