Best ever thrash album?

Best thrash album ever?

• Metallica - Master Of Puppets (or RTL/AJFA)

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Slayer - Reign In Blood (or SoH/HA/SitA)

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Anthrax - Among The Living (or SoE/PoT)

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Megadeth - Rust In Peace (or KimB/PSBWB)

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Sepultura - Beneath The Remains (or Arise)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
I wouldn't really compare Black Lodge and Nothing Else Matters, these two are very different.
It's true Anthrax followed trends with SOWN and I was quite pissed off at Scott Ian when he stated in interviews he "did not really like metal music any more". Still I take this album as a natural progress after PoT with better vocals. And I think the nineties were the last era when it was about music. After that, it was only the manufactured crap.

well said scott. Sounds like the same guy who is playing in bands wit fallout boy

Slayer, obviously. If I had to single one album out it would obviously be Reign in Blood but any of their early works up to Seasons, World Painted Blood and Christ Illusion are great too. They're the only one of the big 4 who didn't sell out at some point or take some other turn for the worse, and that alone should be enough of a reason for my vote to go to them. Their first two albums laid a blueprint for black metal with the production and music, and Reign in Blood set the standard for death metal. Good stuff.

Reactions: Anthrax_Mosher
I was thinking for ''reign in blood'' but it's more than thrash.. I vote for ''fabulous disaster '' There is nothing but pure thrash on this album!!