Best fictional characters

I wasn't joking. Fuck Jesus.

LOL Dont turn this into a religious discussion. They can believe in Jesus if they want. :rofl:

ultimate_jason_voorhees_1.jpg

LOL Dont turn this into a religious discussion. They can believe in Jesus if they want. :rofl:

ultimate_jason_voorhees_1.jpg

+2 for jason and jesus,

i personally dont believe in jesus, well it was a fact he lived but all the stories i dont believe. but i dont try to take someones right to believe in him. id rather not get involved.

btw whats with obama, hes got some right henchmen someone added me on msn called obamas revenge i was like what the hell its like an uprising or something, we need to pull out some star wars tunes to let them march to it:ill:

+2 for jason and jesus,

i personally dont believe in jesus, well it was a fact he lived but all the stories i dont believe. but i dont try to take someones right to believe in him. id rather not get involved.

btw whats with obama, hes got some right henchmen someone added me on msn called obamas revenge i was like what the hell its like an uprising or something, we need to pull out some star wars tunes to let them march to it:ill:

People only voted for him because he was a Black Democrat...

All i know and can say about religion is...

the bible is a book.

i could start a small group of us worshipping an arthur c clarke novel and maybe in 2000 years who knows how many of us there will be!!

im not sitting on the fence on this one, ive had enough people who have been "saved" by religion preaching to me about it, and they annoy me. not saying everyone is the same, there are bound to be people reading this who are into the religion thing who aren't nutcases and are brilliant people who i would happily have a beer with..... but why, by some people, is it pushed onto people who don't want any part of it ? people knocking on my door telling me it's not too late to change my life - excuse me but you don't know the first thing about me, strange forced smile door knocking people, i'm happy, i love my family and i'm not an arse to people, maybe you should stop bothering others who are doing a good enough job of living their lives in a decent enough way anyway, because we don't knock on your door and try and convince you that you don't need religion do we?

as i say, im not educated in religion, so i can't be picked apart on anything as i don't know anything about it and my mind can't be changed on it. i'm just going by the way religious people have presented themselves to me and i've not once found it agreeable.

if they can rant about how us sinners who don't believe in the word of christ are going to hell, then i have an equal right to rant about those people who have tried to push onto me something i want no part of. and no-one can deny that is very fair.

and one more thing, god has a plan? evil people are wiped off the earth through natural disasters etc??.... you go to a young mother who has just lost her newborn child and tell her it's all part of god's plan that her newborn child was taken away from her, see how she reacts. If god is this great power who decides who lives and dies why would he let small children be harmed, why does he let all the horrible shit in this world happen? as i say, you go to that mother and tell her all that, see if she accepts it. what if that child was to grow up and become the person who could find a cure for cancer? great plan.

maybe it's just because i've been exposed to the more extreme types? are the regular normal everyday happy life loving beer drinking thrashing metal maniac church goers ashamed of the more extreme religious psychos? i'd like to know that. as i've met more psychos than regulars and maybe i've been jaded by those experiences. i'm all for people believing in what they want to believe, it's part of what makes the world interesting, i'm not condemning any individuals, just a small percentage of the religious community i have had contact with who wanted me to share their beliefs, and were always more than insistent that i do so, and i just can't agree with that.

read that carefully, if you're into religion and take offence to it then it means you're a psycho and try to push it on other people. on the other hand if you're into religion and understand what im getting at then there's nothing to worry about and we can all get along juuuuust fine.

Oh and best fictional character ever: ALEX KRYCEK

All i know and can say about religion is...

the bible is a book.

i could start a small group of us worshipping an arthur c clarke novel and maybe in 2000 years who knows how many of us there will be!!

im not sitting on the fence on this one, ive had enough people who have been "saved" by religion preaching to me about it, and they annoy me. not saying everyone is the same, there are bound to be people reading this who are into the religion thing who aren't nutcases and are brilliant people who i would happily have a beer with..... but why, by some people, is it pushed onto people who don't want any part of it ? people knocking on my door telling me it's not too late to change my life - excuse me but you don't know the first thing about me, strange forced smile door knocking people, i'm happy, i love my family and i'm not an arse to people, maybe you should stop bothering others who are doing a good enough job of living their lives in a decent enough way anyway, because we don't knock on your door and try and convince you that you don't need religion do we?

as i say, im not educated in religion, so i can't be picked apart on anything as i don't know anything about it and my mind can't be changed on it. i'm just going by the way religious people have presented themselves to me and i've not once found it agreeable.

if they can rant about how us sinners who don't believe in the word of christ are going to hell, then i have an equal right to rant about those people who have tried to push onto me something i want no part of. and no-one can deny that is very fair.

and one more thing, god has a plan? evil people are wiped off the earth through natural disasters etc??.... you go to a young mother who has just lost her newborn child and tell her it's all part of god's plan that her newborn child was taken away from her, see how she reacts. If god is this great power who decides who lives and dies why would he let small children be harmed, why does he let all the horrible shit in this world happen? as i say, you go to that mother and tell her all that, see if she accepts it. what if that child was to grow up and become the person who could find a cure for cancer? great plan.

maybe it's just because i've been exposed to the more extreme types? are the regular normal everyday happy life loving beer drinking thrashing metal maniac church goers ashamed of the more extreme religious psychos? i'd like to know that. as i've met more psychos than regulars and maybe i've been jaded by those experiences. i'm all for people believing in what they want to believe, it's part of what makes the world interesting, i'm not condemning any individuals, just a small percentage of the religious community i have had contact with who wanted me to share their beliefs, and were always more than insistent that i do so, and i just can't agree with that.

read that carefully, if you're into religion and take offence to it then it means you're a psycho and try to push it on other people. on the other hand if you're into religion and understand what im getting at then there's nothing to worry about and we can all get along juuuuust fine.

Oh and best fictional character ever: ALEX KRYCEK

I like Jesus' teachings, I don't believe that he was the son of god.
As for the God's plan thing, I don't even 100% believe in that.
I've had some nasty shit happen to me, like being molested when I wasn't even 10, and then having an alcoholic father. I never viewed it as God's plan per se, only an obstacle in life to overcome, a test of faith, and a test of personal strength. A lesson that God will be there when I need him, not necessarily when I want him. If anything I hate having my hand held through every tidbit in life.

It's a lesson in life when something bad happens, to get through it on your own to make you a stronger and better person.
I think Winston Churchill said it perfectly when he said, "If you're going through Hell, keep going."

But I think I should stop de-railing the thread. Believe what you will.

@Pablokers: If Michael can beat Jason's ass, and Freddy can kick Michael's ass, how is it possible that Jason was able to beat Freddy's ass?

Believe what you will is the way it should be. perfect.

i've never bought into the michael myers thing, halloween didn't rock my boat. jason is fucking hilarious, i love the 13th films, apart from jason x, except the liquid nitrogen head smashing, thats gotta be one of the all time greatest deaths. i just love how people run, jason walks, they run more, jason walks, they run then fall over then run more, jason walks...

and he still stays on them, or gets in front. who needs laws of physics. jason doesnt.

I think Michael was a little creepier because he stalked more than chased, because then it keeps you guessing on when someone's gonna die, rather than knowing the dumb assed teen that Jason's chasing is eventually going to trip, and Jason is eventually going to catch up. I can never really buy into Friday the 13th, because it's WAYYYY too unrealistic for me. Come on, getting blown up and then possessing people? Michael never really died, he just went into a coma or something wheras Jason died and came back to life.

Believe what you will is the way it should be. perfect.

i've never bought into the michael myers thing, halloween didn't rock my boat. jason is fucking hilarious, i love the 13th films, apart from jason x, except the liquid nitrogen head smashing, thats gotta be one of the all time greatest deaths. i just love how people run, jason walks, they run more, jason walks, they run then fall over then run more, jason walks...

and he still stays on them, or gets in front. who needs laws of physics. jason doesnt.

Jason doesnt need the laws of anything, physics, life n death
he just doesnt care
And I do think the only walking thing adds to the effect so was quite disappointed in the new film when he actually ran and seemed to feel pain

Jason is basically all about the deaths yeah. thats all its watched for, you definitely don't watch it for script or excellent cinematograpy....

you just watch it because theres some teens smoking and nailing each other and you know they're going to die, which was a not too subtle message really haha.

halloween definitely had the edge in atmosphere, it was more of a suspense horror drama if that makes any sense, i'll have to re-watch it and see if i enjoy it any more.

you just watch it because theres some teens smoking and nailing each other and you know they're going to die, which was a not too subtle message really haha.

:haha: So true!

And that religious rant made my head explode into tiny meaty chunks, not too far off what you'dget in a tin of dog chow. ut alas Master Drake, I agree. Sort of.

... *plans day trip to mars*

Bad Boy Bubby. Haven't seen the movie? Watch it and prepared to be disturbed/amused/horrified/in love.

Also Starscream (evil backstabbing c*nt), Vegeta and The Undertaker.

Dude, if theres boobs, weed, alcohol and a bunch of people getting butchered. Friday the 13th rules, my favourite must be final chapter.

I like Halloween aswell, Ive always had this crush on Jamie Lee Curtis when she was younger. Shes a bit of a grandma now.

@Pablokers: If Michael can beat Jason's ass, and Freddy can kick Michael's ass, how is it possible that Jason was able to beat Freddy's ass?

From what I remember Freddy blinks his eye at the end, hes alive, so nobody wins.

jamie lee curtis!! TRUE LIES!! how is it that usually she looks rather manly, and then true lies comes along and she makes us not blink for the entire length of that dance scene, christ she looks hot in that.

such a good film.

yeah freddy winks at the screen as jason carries his head off. what a bloody cop-out. they could have at least picked one of them to win, at least then it would have caused some controversy, jason would shove that knife glove right up freddies arse.